My husband and I stayed here for one night the day after Christmas. Our room was spacious, clean, well decorated and cozy. The bed and bedding were super comfortable. The location is fantastic and allows easy walking access to any attraction in The Stockyards. The staff was pleasant and helpful. I don't think I'd stay anywhere else when I'm in Fort Worth as The Stockyards is my favorite place and this hotel was fantastic.
A few recommendations:
- I love the old school toilet, but the bathrooms could use to be a bit more spacious and updated
- I booked a weekday getaway and had to explain to the lady what all was included. She was very nice, but the staff should know these deals.
- Notify guests if they will have a street facing room. It got quite noisy at night, which didn't bother us at all, but I can see some people being unable to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic site, it has been a home away from home for rich cattle barons, country-music stars, and even an outlaw or two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Stockyards Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stockyards Hotel Fort Worth