“sorry I was there; never again”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort Worth
Miss Molly's Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #6 of 15 Fort Worth B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 9, 2010

it is not a b & b at all; they don't cook for you..I have been to a wonderful b&b ..this wasn't it...they don't know to refrigerate the coffee mate; I was poisoned by it; my room was over the star cafe, which is a bar, and is open 'til 2 a.m. don't think you will sleep .

• Stayed: June 2010

Reviewed June 1, 2010

Our stay at Miss Molly's was a wonderful experience. We found our theme decorated rooms to be extremely clean as well as comfortable. The staff was very accomodating and friendly. We stayed at Miss Molly's on a very warm night. The temperature in our room remained cool and comfortable which was really surprising to me due to the nostalgic age of this Bed and Breakfast. The bathrooms were clean and well stocked. I especially enjoyed the clawfoot bathtub to soak in. It was nice to not run out of hot water as I am accustomed to doing at home.
The Stockyard is full of great places to eat, play and shop! I am definitely wanting to return. I suggest you give Miss Molly's a try for your stay! I assure you will not be disapointed!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2010

Miss Molly's is a great experience for the entire family. My fiance and two daughters, ages 19 & 16, stayed there and enjoyed every aspect of our trip. Being in the Fort Worth Stockyards itself is a throwback to the Old West but entering Miss Molly's is an instant time machine. The building itself, the ambience, the decor are rustic and authentic; they meld in a way to make you feel like you are indeed back in 1800's. The staff were wonderful. Very accommodating, helpful and friendly. We especially enjoyed them in their era-appropriate attire (the building was a brothel in its day).

The themed rooms circle the sitting area at the top of the stairs. Our adjoining rooms were comfortable with plenty of space. All rooms are close to the bathrooms and we had no problem gaining access to showers, tubs, etc. All ammentities were provided, including clean linen, towels, and robes.

While the hotel is documented (including mulitple visits from the Discovery channel) as haunted, we did not experience any paranormal activity, much to the chagrin of my oldest, but knowing that the hotel has that history was titillating.

The hotel couldn't be more centrally located in the historic Stockyards. No need to drive anywhere once you've arrived; everything is walking distance - restaurants, bars, shops, etc. The owner, JB Hicks, was the perfect host. He showed us the sites and we had great meals at the H3 Steakhouse and Joe T Garcia's, again, both walking distance from Miss Molly's.

One word of caution, however, never bet when playing pool with JB. I got spanked. Other than that it was a memorable trip and I would highly recommend it. You will be treated right and have a great experience as we did.

Dennis Watts

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 8, 2009

We had a great time it was very nice. Paula was great! This is an old fashion western experience. Met very nice people that were also staying there. Paula cooked breakfast and it was good. We will definitely come back!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 3, 2009

ME,my husband, and our three year old daughterhad our first trip to the stockyard,right after thanksgiving. Wanted to let you know that our stay at Miss Molly's hotel, was awesome. The place itself was breathtaking.and our hostess was very polite, and friendly.She made our stay there very compfortable, and relaxing.The rooms were mindblowing. i was very pleased to hear the story about the rooms.
I for one am into the afterlife,if you want to call it that. But that was not the reason we were there. We were there to have a great time, and enjoy our visit,which we did.Our daughter had a great time, seeing all the animals there.
To Miss Molly, thanks a million for a great time at your hotel. If any of my friends, or family want to know where to stay, when they visit there. i'll tell them,go to Miss Molly's Hotel. Had a fantastic time, ready to go back very soon.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank jtlsmith
Reviewed October 23, 2009

I wasn't sure what to expect. But since our band was performing IN the stockyards & Miss Molly's is IN the stockyards, we decided, "What the heck"!
Honestly I LOVED it ! The location couldn't have been better for us. YES, the OLD floors & stairs creak (duh) , YES, you do share bathrooms & YES, there's NO BREAKFAST DURING THE WEEK! But!!!.. The rooms are 1/2 price during the week. WHAT A DEAL! Check out the other prices in the same area. Can you spell V-A-L-U-E?
The place is awsome. From the moment we arrived Polly made me feel right at home. She even had fresh ice tea waiting in the frig for us. The place was warm & inviting in a quaint, old-fashioned way. She made me feel like a guest in her home.
My husband & I had the "Railrood" room. It was cute & smelled really good. I must admit, the pillows were much harder than I like, but next time I'll just have to remember to bring my own feather pillows. NO BIG DEAL. The stairs were a bit much, but that just tells me I need to start getting more exercise.
I'm not saying it's everyone's cup of tea. If you want modern posh Miss Molly's is NOT the place for you. Go down the street & pay $300.00 a night. If you want to experience the old-fashioned "feel" of the stockyards, then stay @ Miss Molly's.
We're looking forward to returning in December. Next time I'll just bring my own pillows. LoL!! What a fun memory.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank joahannar
Reviewed October 20, 2009

After spending the night at Miss Molly's, we returned to our son's home in McKinney TX. When he was reviewing the pictures we had taken while at Miss Molly's B&B. He discovered more than just pictures. We had encountered something much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our PHOTO will be featured on a TV show on the Discovery Chanel, some time in November. Check it out! For more information call Miss Polly at Miss Molly's B&B Old FORT WORTH TX

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple