This hotel is on the North side of Fort Worth within minutes of the Stockyards and the Downtown area. There are both quality restaurants and two Movie theaters nearby. It is close to Burlington Northern Santa Fe headquarters and many other businesses. It is just off of I-35W North. It is in a clean safe neighborhood. It is a a nice clean facility with friendly professional staff. It has a good Wi-Fi system with a strong signal throughout the facility. The breakfast offering is good and typical of a hotel of this quality. It has both King and double queen rooms available. It also has a few Suite size rooms available if you are planning on an extended stay. I definitely would stay there again. My only complaint was that the pillows were too soft.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-Fossil Creek is located right off I-35W and I-820 on the north side of Fort Worth, just six miles from downtown. Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center or keep up your workouts in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek Hotel Fort Worth
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek