Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek
Ranked #21 of 115 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I am from Texas and must say our group was treated with the Texas hospitality i was raised around! We were told had shuttle service were not told you had to register so first inconvenience one couple missed an appointment because of it then did not run because driver called in and did not want to work in bad weather so we spent $260 in cab fare 4 couples of us stayed and we got snowed in and spent an extra night and were charged $50 per room more on a Sunday night than sat night staff was very matter of fact and not helpful at all I have 4 Facebook groups with several thousand members and am going to go there next and will make sure everybody knows not to stay here you have blessed day and I hope you are never treated this way on your travels

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank WILLIAM G
Charity K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write a review of our property. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations while you were with us. It is always our goal to have every guest leave satisfied. For the safety of both guests and team members, our shuttle does not operate in inclimate weather when is an elevated risk of an accident. Our pricing does vary based on events in the area and day of week. Sunday night is considered a corporate business night and therefore rates are higher than weekends.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

This is a higher end Hampton Inn. Impressive interior and well appointed rooms. Staff very friendly and attentive. Comfortable stay. The only 3 issues were the mediocre breakfast (same old, same old), the pitter patter of feet in the room above mine (hope you sleep sound) and a glitch with both business office computers not allowing full access to airline website to get my boarding pass. Hotel staff allowed use of front counter computer which solved this problem for me. I'd stay here again, preferably on the top floor. WARNING: Freeways throughout Fort Worth under extensive construction. Navigating this entire area is at your own risk! GPS may not help.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the wonderful comments about your stay with us! I'm so excited to share great reviews with my staff. We have recently replaced both the computers and printer in the business center to allow our guests to have a better technology experience when at our hotel. I hope that you will get the chance to experience the upgraded computers on your next stay with us.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Didn't know there was a hot tub...would have enjoyed that. Coffee in the room is not good. Beds are very comfortable. Suite rooms are very nice. I saw sacks at the check out counter upon leaving but no one said what they were for or offered one...the front desk needs to be more informative.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Great location and clean facility with all of the necessary amenities. Very accommodating to provide King bed and refrigerator and microwave. I really appreciate the fact that Hampton provides Neutrogena shampoo and toiletries. Hampton Inns are a great compliment to the entire Hilton family of hotels. It is nice to know what to expect on a consistent basis. No disappointments whatsoever.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Charity K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Thank you for letting know about your recent stay. I am happy to see that you like our new bathroom amenities. This is a recent change for Hampton Inn nationwide. We appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton brand and I hope to meet you in person the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

A very comfortable and clean hotel with helpful front desk staff. I will only stay at a Hampton Inn when available due to this and the awesome breakfast and weekday evening snacks and drinks. This hotel has everything you could want from a pool, hot tub and exercise room. And the location is awesome for additional fast food or sit down dinners.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write a review of the hotel. We very much appreciate knowing that you had a pleasant experience with us. We look forward to seeing you when you are in our area again.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Excellent hotel for the money, very clean, great staff and great breakfast. Used the shuttle was on time and very friendly and helpful Thanks for a great experience! Next time in Fort Worth will stay here, and tell my friends and family to do the same.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback on your stay. I'm always excited to share these reviews with my staff. I'm so happy that you found the shuttle service and other amenities fit your needs. We look forward to having you stay with us when you are in the area again.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Blake was very friendly, professional and went out of his way to help us resolve a problem with our reservation (that was not Hampton's fault). Our thanks to him and his manager. We usually stay here, but last time we stayed at Alliance, since it was closer to our family. No comparison between the two. Fossil Creek exceeds in every aspect. We'll stay here everytime we visit our family or are near. Thanks again Blake.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Charity K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

I so pleased that Blake made your experience at the hotel memorable! It is always our goal to provide exceptional service and I love sharing reviews like your with my staff. Blake will receive special recognition at our next staff meeting. Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of the property and letting me know that you had a pleasant experience.