I am from Texas and must say our group was treated with the Texas hospitality i was raised around! We were told had shuttle service were not told you had to register so first inconvenience one couple missed an appointment because of it then did not run because driver called in and did not want to work in bad weather so we spent $260 in cab fare 4 couples of us stayed and we got snowed in and spent an extra night and were charged $50 per room more on a Sunday night than sat night staff was very matter of fact and not helpful at all I have 4 Facebook groups with several thousand members and am going to go there next and will make sure everybody knows not to stay here you have blessed day and I hope you are never treated this way on your travels
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-Fossil Creek is located right off I-35W and I-820 on the north side of Fort Worth, just six miles from downtown. Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center or keep up your workouts in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek Hotel Fort Worth