Of all the Hampton Inn's I've stayed at, this one did not rate up or meet my expectations from past experience. The cooling unit made noise, the day staff was a bit rude, and the Internet NEVER worked properly. It was also extremely hard to find from the Interstate. I had to call for directions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-Fossil Creek is located right off I-35W and I-820 on the north side of Fort Worth, just six miles from downtown. Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center or keep up your workouts in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek Hotel Fort Worth
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek