We stayed April 5-6, 2013 in a Queen Studio suite. The room was clean and spacious. The property was quiet and the beds were very comfortable. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast both days and were pleased with the variety of offerings. The hotel staff was very friendly and accomodating. We will stay here again next time we are in Ft. Worth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-Fossil Creek is located right off I-35W and I-820 on the north side of Fort Worth, just six miles from downtown. Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center or keep up your workouts in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek Hotel Fort Worth
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek