“Pretty Good Choice”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek
Ranked #17 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed April 25, 2012

The hotel is clean--could use some upgrading in the bathrooms. We requested a king bed but the hotel was full so they gave us two fulls. Our Hilton Honors cards got us nothing--they did not even honor our request for a king bed. We thought this was odd since we had stayed in the hotel 4 day earlier and had left the request well in advance. Location is good. When booking request a room that is not by the elevators. Booked through Expedia--think the price should be lower than what we paid for this hotel.

Room Tip: Request a room that is not by the elevators.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I've yet to be disappointed with a Hampton Inn, but this one was a cut above the rest. There was a major highway interchange project in progress which was a bit intimidating but really didn't hinder access to the hotel much at all. I pricelined this hotel for a very low price and was still treated to one of their spacious suites, it never hurts to display your HHonors card. Vincent R at the front desk was top notch. He provided us with concise directions around construction and attended to all of our needs. Very large suite, great bed/bedding, well maintained, good variety of hot and cold foods for breakfast. I was there for 5 days on business and really appreciated the comfort this hotel provided me.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Really nice hotel, quiet. Wonderful staff, clean room. What more could a business traveler want? Easy access to multiple restaurants, decent breakfast, business center and free wifi. I loved it.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 7, 2012

When I travel for business or pleasure a Hampton Inn is my first choice of hotels. The Hampton at Fossil Creek was clean, staff was courteous and, as usual, conveniently located to where I needed to be for work.

Room Tip: Most Hamptons have 4-5 floors and I usually try to take an upper floor to minimize any street noise.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I travel allot for work. I've stayed at many 5star hotels. This Hampton Inn & Suites is one of my all-time favorite hotels! It's clean, very comfortable/quiet, the staff goes out of their way to make your stay comfortable. Love it!

Room Tip: This is a quiet area, so any room is fine. I like the central location. You are right off the inters...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2012

As an employee at a Hilton brand hotel, I am extremely picky about cleanliness and service, when I am staying at another property. My husband, sister and I stayed here for my daughter's wedding and were extremely pleased. The hotel was very clean, the staff and management went out of their way to take special care of their guests. Special thanks to Mr. Ayala, Vincent, and the 2 women serving breakfast the days we were there. Next time I am in Fort Worth, I will make it a point to stay at this property again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Donna D
Reviewed October 20, 2011

This is easily one of the best Hamptons I've ever stayed at. As a HHonors gold member I was given a suite at check in. Front desk service was courteous, prompt, and efficient. The room itself was excellent. Very spacious, modern, and comfortable - everything I would expect from a Hampton plus more. The property also has a pool, hot tub, and outdoor patio all of which were modern and very well maintained. Overall this was an excellent choice.

• Stayed: October 2011