The hotel is clean--could use some upgrading in the bathrooms. We requested a king bed but the hotel was full so they gave us two fulls. Our Hilton Honors cards got us nothing--they did not even honor our request for a king bed. We thought this was odd since we had stayed in the hotel 4 day earlier and had left the request well in advance. Location is good. When booking request a room that is not by the elevators. Booked through Expedia--think the price should be lower than what we paid for this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-Fossil Creek is located right off I-35W and I-820 on the north side of Fort Worth, just six miles from downtown. Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center or keep up your workouts in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek Hotel Fort Worth