“Pluses and minuses” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Fort Worth
“Pluses and minuses”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

Another dining place I want to like when I enter, but have mixed emotions about them when I leave. They try to create an "energetic" atmosphere: mostly younger crowds, loud music, etc. The service people are usually very friendly, and I like the fact you can order different sizes of burritos, different types and, of course, your own choice of fillings. It's better than Chipotle and more reasonably priced. What I don't like, however, is the atmosphere. The chairs and tables look cheap as hell, and the two locations I've been to (floors, walls, etc.) always look dirty to me, though I can't tell whether they really are. The establishments just don't have an inviting "feel" to them, so I'll usually opt for someplace else.

• Visited April 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Good, younger crowd, loud music”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

Nice big burritos, better than competitors, good customer service. Pricey, we could go to a sit down an be waited on restaurant for less money, for 2 persons it was over 20.00 and we got 1 entree each and a drink.

Westlake, Ohio
“Wonderfulness in a tortilla!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

Food is exceptionally fresh and the variety of choices is beyond amazing. I wish you could just get a side of chips without having to make it a meal and get another side of queso, etc.

Visited April 2012
Colleyville, Texas
“The original burrito!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

McDonald's version of Chipotle is not near as good as the original in this style of restaurant. I remember visiting the one in College Station many years ago, glad they finally have started building them in the DFW area! I'll bet they will be glad when the construction around their Grapevine site is done! Very difficult to get in and out of right now, but by 2014.... hey, should be easier!

Visited February 2012
Keller, Texas
“Finally a Freebirds nearby!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2011

We used to eat at least once a week at Freebirds when we were in College Station. I'm so glad they finally opened one near us.

• Visited December 2011