“Day at the Zoo” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Cowboys and Culture - Fort Worth Bus Tour
Ranked #2 of 152 things to do in Fort Worth
More attraction details
Owner description: City zoo that presents animal habitats as they exist in the world.
Fort Worth, Texas
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Day at the Zoo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have been going to the Fort Worth Zoo for 50 plus years. It continues to evolve and just gets better and better. My grandparents took me to this zoo and now I take my grand-children. It is a wonderful place to learn about animals and their habitats. There are some hands on areas and places you get really close to different birds and animals. For me it is a magical place that touches my imagination even now.

Visited July 2013

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Norman, Oklahoma
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“No place for breastfeeding moms :(”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was very disappointed that there was no place to breastfeed my baby. When asked if there was a good spot for breastfeeding they told me to do it in the bathroom. Which is absolutely disgusting and unsanitary.

Visited August 2013
12 Thank bookoutv
Alexandria, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“family fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

One of the biggest zoo's I have been too! My family and I visited the zoo while on vacation in Arlington. There are so many exhibits and things to do here. We are looking forward to going here again in the near future. Be ready for a lot of walking!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank JerryMJ
Plano, Texas, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Close to animials”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I went to the Fort Worth Zoo over the weekend, everyone kept saying that it was better than the Dallas Zoo. I have not been to the Zoo in over 10 years. I have to say that to me it was just average, I was expecting for the Zoo to "wow" me but it did not. I did get close to a couple of animals because they had a glass wall and the animal was sitting right next to it. That was the coolest part. The "Texas" village to me was dated and needed an update. The general stores did not have a lot of stuff in them. The park was clean considering how many kids go thru the park in a day. It took about 4 hours to see everything.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Cindy M
Fort Worth, Texas
“One of The Best Zoo's in Texas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

If you are visiting Fort Worth you must see the Fort Worth Zoo. A great place for children or adults to learn about animals.

Visited July 2013

Been to Fort Worth Zoo? Share your experiences!