“Tranquil Treasure”

Fort Worth Botanic Garden
Ranked #5 of 166 things to do in Fort Worth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Enjoy all four season in the Fort Worth Botanic Garden. No matter the season there is always something spectacular to see, our most popular gardens are the Fuller, Rose and Japanese. Guest also enjoy the Native Texas Boardwalk, Rock Springs, Four Season, and Back Yard Vegetable Garden. Over 90% of the Garden is free. We recommend​ you bring comfortable shoes and bottled water.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed November 30, 2012

The Garden hosts a lovely Japanese Garden section. The small entrance fee is well worth the tranquility, beauty, koi feeding opportunity, and photo opportunities (tripod use requires photo license). Seasonal festivals and events.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

butterfly exhibit was great. my only complaint was that after walking fromm the other side of the gardens i had to leave my stroller outside. So i was carrying 1 child and dragging the other thru a a very hot exhibit. Next time I'll know.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

No pretense here! The Botanic Gardens of FW gives a natural feeling without a lot of put-on glizt and glamour. You can see a lot without having to walk long distances.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Very nice place to visit.there is a calm atmosphere which you would love . This place is filled with a variety of flower gardens.
Please watch my you tube video for getting the HD views of everything you are looking for. Don't forget to visit Japanese garden.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Me and my fiance had booked them for our wedding and reception and paid for everything.We were very excited and then my sister called to find out some times for the brides room to let all bridesmaids know when to show up.She called and said they have no record of your wedding so I called.They had lost $1000.00 of our money and then had the nerve to say we were lieing.I was so upset and they said bring proof you paid crazy I know...so we did brought them a bank statement.The statement clearly showed it was paid for but still they said we have no idea where the money is so I started crying and we decided after the looseing our money calling us liars and just being rude we decided there was noway we were getting married here.These people in reservations were awful,rude,disrespectful and since dealing with them I have cried several times.I used to love,the rose gardens it was my dream to get married there but they ruined that for me and my fiance.In general there just horrible people to deal with.

8  Thank Lizzie0311