“Very Elegant Performance Hall”

Bass Performance Hall
Book In Advance
More Info
$23.00*
and up
Cowboys and Culture - Fort Worth Bus Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: A new $65 million concert hall that is home to the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra.
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I attend symphony concerts, broadway performances, and special events here throughout the year. It is one of my favorite places to go in Fort Worth. The performance hall has excellent acoustics and it is very elegant. It is a place you must attend a performance if in Fort Worth.

1  Thank LadyBaylor

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I have been to many performances at Bass Hall and never disappointed. Musical productions are always spectacular. Parking is very convenient in adjacent garage and free.

1  Thank Mellisakay
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I live in FW and have been to Bass Hall on numerous occasions. Beautiful venue to see all types of performances. I was a season pass holder for a couple of years. I have seen operas, plays, musicals and symphonies.

1  Thank Ahodgesrn
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have been to a number of events at the Ball Hall - from Broadway shows to concerts. Always good productions. Parking is nice and it is fairly easy to get in and out of the downtown area from that side of town.

1  Thank Bardj2
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My daughter and I attended a Cirque du soleil performance at Bass Hall. There isn't a bad seat in the house. The building is so beautiful. You need to arrive early or stay late to walk around the building and enjoy it.

1  Thank agrimm