“Crown Jewel of Fort Worth.”

Bass Performance Hall
Book In Advance
More Info
$23.00*
and up
Cowboys and Culture - Fort Worth Bus Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: A new $65 million concert hall that is home to the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra.
North Texas
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Crown Jewel of Fort Worth.”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

An incredible concert hall given to Fort Worth by the Bass family. Plush, beautiful, perfect acoustics. Has hosted opera, the Van Cliburn competition, broadway shows, the Fort Worth symphony, pop singers, etc. A wonderful experiece in the heart of downtown Fort Worth. The cultural pride of Fort Worth.

Fort Worth TX
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“The Nutcracker Ballet at Christmas”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I took my 6 year old daughter many years ago to Bass Hall for The Nutcracker Ballet. We dressed up in our Christmas dresses and enjoyed a grownup dinner together afterwards. I just had to do the same thing this past Christmas with my 6 year old granddaughter. What a blessing to see her eyes light up as we entered Bass Hall. The Christmas decorations were beautiful. Little girls and their mothers & grandmothers were all dressed up and the performance was wonderful! We walked to Sundance Square to enjoy the decorations and festivities there and a nice dinner just like I did so many years ago!

1 Thank bonnieblan
Fort Worth, TX.
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Impressive”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

One of the most impressive halls I have ever seen. They spared nothing on building this magnificient place. It is truely a treasure.

San Antonio, Texas
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“How fun and just beautifully done”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My first time there and enjoyed myself a lot, next time will try for better seats, it was a last minute thing and a little higher than I would like BUT was none the less a good seat and I didn't miss out on anything.

Visited November 2011
Austin, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Take your breath away!”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We go there for many performances and even got married in the McDavid Studio. We love it here!

Visited December 2011