Motel 6 Ft Worth Downtown East
$97
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

Free cancellation until 05/30
$180
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
$84
La Quinta
$123
$119
Hyatt.com
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
$170
$99
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Free cancellation until 06/02
$93
$76
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 06/01
$174
$144
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 17, 2011

I stayed there the night of June 12, 2011 and was biten on my face, arms, and back by bed bugs. I notified the manager Andy and he refuses to acknowledge that there are bed bugs in the room and even proceeded to assign the room to someone else the following day. I captured one of the bugs and put it in a plastic bag to show to them and there was blood on the sheet from the bites so they know that there are bed bugs in there. Apparently they do not care and are not taking any steps to eradicate this problem. So beware!!!

Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank deltaattendant
Reviewed May 21, 2011

This hotel is very, very old and run-down. There was a small sofa bed in our room which was so stained and nasty that i could not determine its original color. The room was smoked in for years (even though it was supposed to be a non-smoking room) and the awful smoke smell was covered by a strong disinfectant smell. We only stayed because we arrived late (10:30) and had a doctor's appointment the next day. We had driven 6 hours to get there and were exhausted. Lighting was bad, no handicapped ramp accessible (light was out) stianed celing and doors. Locks were poor. Everything was totally nasty and run-down. When we were having breakfast the next day, my husband attempted to use the microwave for oatmeal and the electricity went off in the entire room. Management offered their office microwave because they didn't know where the breaker box was. When I contacted Choice Hotels--they said, we're sorry but all our hotels are independently run. We can't do anything about it. Believe me, I didn't want a free night's stay or anything out of this. I thought this was a fluke becuase I had always counted on Choice Hotels. Apparently they don't oversee hotels that use their name at all. They simply said they would "forward" my complaint. Believe me, the people working there know it is a dump. For almost a $100.00 per night, i expected cleanliness and safety. Beware of this hotel and this hotel chain. Don't go unless you have personally inspected it. because the chain doesn't.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tlyorkie
Reviewed February 10, 2011

We stayed here for the Super Bowl & not only wasit the most affordable centrally located hotel, the staff went over & beyond to assist us! Erica and Mohammed were wonderful! The hotel itself needs some updating, but what do you expect for such affordable rates? Here's the best value ..... they have a shuttle that will take you to Sundance Square, the Stadium etc..... without a charge! That saved us hundreds of dollars. Nothing short of "more than we expected" ..... Thank you very much!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 23, 2010

Paid for a suite with no knobs on either of the heating units, we called the dest and was downgraded to another room. Got to that room, there was no remote, no handle on the toilet, and we spouse and I both woke up with sores all over our arms and shoulders. We believe bedbugs. The guy at the desk gave us a false name for the manager and was an absolute jerk.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ace3152
Reviewed October 25, 2010

Although the staff offered every apology; they're politeness and concern did not make up for this facility. The hotel is run down, in a depressed area with no amenities. I was traveling on business, and chose the hotel because of it's proximity to downtown FW. When I drove to my daily meeting by street; the only route was through Skid row, unless you used the nearby interstate. There were no restaurants near the hotel. I was assigned 3 different rooms during my 4 night stay. The first room had hornets--lots. The second room had missing light bulbs, broken towel racks, broken iron, needed to be vacuumed, soiled furniture in the living room, smelled of stale cigarette smoke and was in desperate need of a coat of paint. The 3rd room's telephones didn't work. The bedroom lightbulbs had been replaced with "black" lights, it was missing a desk and chair, and had extremely dirty walls. Why did I stay? All the issues with the second room were resol ved--which made things tolerable. The inlcuded breakfast was very sparce--the food items a little stale. The dining room was dark--only two lights on one side of the entire room were lit for the week that I was there. I have advised my corporate travel service to exclude this hotel from it's booking list for employees going to downtown Fort Worth.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business