“Great budget hotel”

Americas Best Value Inn Forth Worth
Ranked #61 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Since we just needed a reasonably priced hotel with comfortable beds, a fridge & microwave, for our weeklong stay, this definitely fit the ticket. A couple nights were a little noisy, but with very good front desk service, I think if we'd complained, the management would have done something about it. Very pleased with the friendly staff, who kept our room very clean. Basic, light breakfast (small danishes, cereal, waffles, juice, coffee). Great location for access to the nearby mall as well as hopping on the highway to go to downtown Ft. Worth, Arlington (sports stadiums), & on to Dallas. Close to NAS JRB Ft. Worth (where our son is stationed). Front desk has cameras on parking lot, etc.--felt quite safe there. Will probably stay there again when we return for a visit.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 8, 2013

This is one of the two best Americas Best Value Inn we have stayed in and we always check out this chain because they are often recently renovated and are economical . I don't understand why the hotel chain has it ranked as only a 3 star! The location is terrific--only a few exits from the Kimbell Art Museum and the beautiful Fort Worth botanical garden. The rooms were very nice with good housekeeping. The people at the desk were very helpful with a great evening man who told us lots of fun stories. AND......, they have a waffle machine!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I was extremely pleased with the staff, the property and the room! I needed a place to stay in this area (and it is not the BEST area in Fort Worth) and chose Americas Best value Inn because of their already very good rating. Upon early arrival I found the staff to be very friendly and allowed me to check in early. They were sympathetic to a recent back injury and put me in a ground floor room. When requested, they gladly provided me with a coffee pot and coffee.

I found the room to me immaculately clean and very "user friendly". I was not sure if I would be staying one or two nights so I had booked two. I think I had misunderstood the cancelation policy but again the hotel bent over backwards to assist me in getting the second night cancelled and a full refund!

I always felt safe there and the parking is well lighted and I had no concerns about the safety of the vehicle. The next day I had a need to use a computer so I returned to their lobby where I was once again greeted by my first name and I was welcome to use their lobby computer at no charge!

I would not even consider staying at any of the other hotels in this area after comparing rates and customer satisfaction. I have been a travel agent before and it is truly unfortunate ALL hotels don't treat "their guest" as GUESTS as these folks do :-)

Room Tip: Well, They didn't actually have a Fitness Center (at least that I used :-) And no restaurant but...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Pokie333
Reviewed May 28, 2012

If you are looking for a great priced and CLEAN place to stay look no further.My family stays here only and for good reason, It is in a questionable area but we have Never had any problems and they have someone always to help. My family has never had any problem with anyone in the area,even with late night arrivals and on a Sat. Nights . I have read several complaints but they have upgraded the motel every time I stay here it looks nicer and nicer. I am very satisfied with the rooms and service ,don't know why some people have trouble....maybe some people are never pleased but remember, if you want a 5 star motel/hotel then you have to pay the price...I RATE THIS HOTEL AT LEAST A 3 and moving to a 4 with the renovations they are doing...

Room Tip: Try for west side and the supposed interstate noise is not heard.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We stayed here for one week.The entire building was very clean, our room was vacuumed daily, fresh towels provided and bed linens changed mid-week.
Laundry facilities on site were a plus.
Breakfast was more than adequate.
We will stay again next trip to Fort Worth.
The price was right.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2012

I had a horrible experience at this hotel. First of all they didn't give us the right room because the room we reserved had been damaged by a sprinkler leak, so we got a room with two queen beds instead of one king bed, that was the only good thing about this experience.

In the replacement room the edge of the carpet in the bathroom doorway was shredded and pulled back a bit, leaving exposed tacks with the points sticking straight up. We covered it with a towel and decided we would be fine with it instead of asking for a different room. My four year old daughter ended up slipping on a wet tile after getting out of the tub and sliced herself halfway down her leg on those tacks. Matter of fact, it was room 102, if you get this room and have small children, please don't make my mistake, go get a different room.

On top of that, the doors have no childproofing and can be opened very easily by a small child. We had to move the table in front of the door to be able to sleep without worrying about our daughter going outside if she woke while we were sleeping. Those doors should have a chain lock up out of a child's reach. This is a terrifying danger with the hotel being just off I 30. I will NEVER go to this hotel again just because of this.

I do have photos to share, but will not be posting them at this time.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I stayed at the hotel for 12 days since I was on holidays to visit a friend. The hotel was very clean and the sheets/towels were changed daily. The room was very comfortable with a very nice bed plus couch and desk so I could work easily. Toilet/shower also was kept very clean.
The fridge and the microwave oven were also incredibly useful for me.
Overall a very good experience.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo