“No complaints, good service.”

Courtyard Fort Worth Fossil Creek
Ranked #39 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
“No complaints, good service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

When you stay at a Courtyard you don't expect complimentary breakfasts. There is a Luby's next door, a Whataburger, Jack-In-The-Box, Burger King, Panda Express, Arby's and a Taco Bueno within walking distance.

Staff was responsive and friendly.

I used the pool (outdoor) twice during two stays in June of 2014. I chose this hotel over a downtown hotel for my second stay in June because they have a guest laundry room (one washer and one dryer at $1.50 per each).

My room was clean and comfortable. I was happy to have a small fridge in my room.

Room Tip: I prefer the top floor (third).
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Frank J, Event Specialist at Courtyard Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Thank you for stopping by to review our hotel! You are correct, Courtyard does not offer complimentary breakfast but we do have a wide variety of Breakfast items for sale in our Bistro which is open 7 days a week. Our hotel is in a great location with so many options for guests with varied dining tastes. I’m happy to hear that our staff at the Courtyard Fossil Creek was responsive and friendly during your recent stay. The outdoor pool is great to have during the summer and also makes for a great spot to read and relax during the day. Please contact the Front Desk after booking your next stay with us so we can ensure you are on the top floor as you like. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and we look forward to your next stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Seattle, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the hotel, It was very nice, and the bed was very comfortable! Jacob Miller was very nice and helpful! I would def stay here again. Walking distance to different restaurants.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Frank J, Event Specialist at Courtyard Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Thank you for your review of our hotel! We truly appreciate it! Our beds are so comfortable that you do not want to get out of bed in the mornings! Jacob is a gem to the hotel and we are happy to hear that he was helpful during your recent stay. There is such a wide variety of restaurtants within walking distance and the hotel also has our Courtyard Bistro that is open for Breakfast and Dinner with Happy Hour each evening. Thank you again and we look forward to hopefully having you with us again soon!
Blenheim
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

Nice place to stay. Clean and reasonable. Staff were very courteous .ask for a room away from the busy highway. Str bucks in the lobby too. Would be nice for a free breakfast though. Even if it's continental

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Laura F, Event Specialist at Courtyard Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Thank you for your review of our hotel! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us!
The Courtyard Marriott properties now offer "we proudly serve" Starbucks, available 24 hours a day. This is one of my favorite new features, and I am so pleased you mentioned it!

I hope we will have the pleasure to service you again soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

Great Stay, Great Service.....Appreciated Housekeeping As Well :) the only thing that could be improved is the the trash dumpsters don't really need to be emptied at 3 o'clock in the morning. they woke my husband and I.

• Stayed March 2014
Laura F, Property Coordinator at Courtyard Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for the kind review! I am pleased to hear you received your lost sunglasses. I am sorry to hear you were awoken at such an early hour, but by bringing this to my attention, I can now address this, and make sure we have a better pic-up schedule from now on.

We look forward to your next stay with us!
Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is tucked away off of I-35 and 820. Easy drive to downtown, the Stockyards or Texas Motor Speedway. The staff was very friendly and most helpful. It has been under recent renovation so everything is nicely updated. Clean and comfortable. Just wHat you expect for a Courtyard.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Laura F, Property Coordinator at Courtyard Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
We are incredibly proud of our recent renovation, and are so glad you are pleased with all of the new improvements! Our location really is ideal, on the corner of 2 major highways, we are easily accesible to downtown, and north Fort Worth.

Thank you, and we look forward to your return!
Seattle area
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

We have stayed at many hotels but the customer service here is amazing thanks to JAKE at the front desk! My husband & I were on our way back to stay near the Dallas Airport & got lost in all the road construction, driving in circles for several hours. It was dark & we were exhausted when we spotted this Courtyard Marriott. Jake immediately recognized the terrible day we'd had, found us a quiet room, asked if we were hungry and gave us directions to 2 restaurants that were just a short distance away. He assured us that we would not have to go back onto the highway to get to either one! When we arrived back from dinner he immediately asked which restaurant we chose and if we were happy with it. It was one of the best Mexican dinners we had on our entire trip! He also gave us easy directions to the airport for the following morning. Because of Jake our last day of vacation ended much better than it had started! We were very impressed with Jake - for a young man his age he was dressed professionally & knew what he was doing. Also, the young man at the deli the next morning, Arturo, did a great job with my coffee even though he was fairly new on the job. He was very pleasant & wanted to get it just right. Great hotel staff made for a great stay. Very clean, comfortable hotel with nice lobby/deli area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the kind words! Jake and Arturo are really incredible assets to our team, and we were so pleased to see how they made such a positive impact on your stay. It really made their day!

I hope that we will have the opportunity to see you again!
Breinigsville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

I stayed at the Marriott Fort Worth Fossil Creek in Oct of 2013. I found the help to be amazing! I only wish I took the names of the folks who helped me. There is an incredible amount of construction going on around the area and the staff was able to help me avoid all of it! The room was very clean. I have spent over 70 nights in hotels this year and this was one of my favorites!
I rate it as excellent!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Laura F, Property Coordinator at Courtyard Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Thank you for the Excellent review! You are right, there is quite a lot of road construction all over Fort Worth, but thankfully our knowledgeable staff, can assist navigating through Fort Worth, while avoiding most of those roads. I am glad to see we succeeded in all areas of your stay, from room cleanliness to customer service. I will make sure to pass this along to the team.

Thank you again, and Happy Holidays!