Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Worth - Fossil Creek
$127
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$111
$107
Country Inn
$209
$169
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $229/night.

$93
Country Inn
$79
Hampton.com
$137
$122
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
$89
La Quinta
$140
$125
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
$166
$119
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$169
$149
Hyatt.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stayed here years ago and this place was ok. Stayed here again and it was horrible. The smell would kill you, the carpet was so stained and grease filled your white socks would be black. Not exagerating one bit. This place is HORRIBLE...Needs to be shut down for a complete restoration. DO NOT stay here. The very nice lady at the front desk did refund us our money and got us another hotel room that was very very nice.

Room Tip: Loud music, filthy rooms, needs to be shut down.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Terrie - The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. I sincerely apologize that this stay with us was not as pleasurable as a past one. The staff and I strive to provide clean rooms and comfortable surroundings for all of our guests to enjoy, which is why it is so saddening to read that we were unable to do this for you.

Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at ffs@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

The cost continued to rise the longer we stayed. This also happened for another couple that was staying there on a long term basis. We were not treated with the hospitality I would expect of a hotel. The laundry is $2 to wash, $2 to dry. Way too expensive. There are apartments available in the area for 1 month lease! Do not recommend staying here whatsoever. The bed was physically painful to sleep on. I ended up in the ER after developing bursitis in my hip. When moving out, we went hunting for furniture and I found that simply laying on the brand new bed did not hurt whatsoever. After moving out, still waiting on furniture, I'm sleeping on the floor and its still less painful than sleeping on their bed.

Room Tip: If you need an extended stay hotel, search apartments instead - or pay more for somewhere else. Know what you are getting up front and ask for it in writing. Confirm the little details that you expect like -- this rate will not go up for the length of your stay.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
crs6086gm, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is the goal of our facilities to offer an affordable alternative for extended stays while providing excellent customer service in a clean, safe setting. With no lease agreement, we are a perfect choice for those seeking free wireless internet, a well equipped kitchenette, free sattelite channels, and the convenience of an onsite guest laundry. It is unfortunate that the new mattress was too firm, and that you found the price of the convenient laundry to be prohibitive to your individual needs. As well, costs may change over time no matter where one chooses to dwell. Our most sincere apologies are offered in this instance. We trust that despite the firm bed, the price of the laundry, and the rate increase over the period of a lengthed stay, the remainder of your experience was a good one. It is our belief that for the majority of those in need of housing, whether the stay be a brief or an extended one, any of our nearly 700 Extended Stay Hotels properties remain the preferred choice.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have stayed at the crosslands several times in the past year and have not a single complaint. The staff are excellent always helpful & provide great service. When I need a place 2 stay at an affordable rate I find myself at the crosslands hoping 4 a vacancy. I'll be back there soon I'm sure.

• Stayed: February 2013
crs6086gm, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

It is with great pleasure that I humbly respond to your kind words stated in your review of our facility. The entire staff at your Crossland Economy Studios in Fossil Creek, Fort Worth, Texas, assign high standards of Customer Service presented to all who choose to come to our facility. We are committed to bringing the best possible experience to all of our guests, and it is a pleasure to assist you each and every time you come to Fort Worth. Of course, all of our properties are just as accommodating, and will be happy to assist you should you find the need. And, as always, thank you for staying with us. We will see you next time!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Stayed here as a last minute change for the stock show. Alittle nervous going in after reading the reviews..but it was actually sufficent for what I needed..a place to sleep and shower inbetween shows.

Front desk was very nice and inviting at check in.

Wi-Fi was alittle spotty, beds were alittle hard..but overall clean..

dont go in expecting the Hilton..this is a functional place for those on a budget.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
crs6086gm, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Our hotel is committed to providing the best possible guest experience, and it is wonderful to read that such was the case for your visit. It is our goal to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable room for every guest, every time, which is why it is so rewarding to find that our staff was able to do so for you. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future when you have the need for accommodations not only in the Fort Worth area, but at all of our brand facilities across the nation.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

stayed here due to cost but would never stay again because of the quality and i expected them to have a hairdryer but didnt even have one to borrow , room looked like the door at one time had been broken into , it was clean for the most part just not desirable...

Room Tip: ask for NON handicap room!!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MGPHAAS
bbrauss, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We are committed to providing every guest with outstanding accommodations, so I was pleased to read your remarks about your room. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. For that I am truly sorry.

I am eager to respond to your concerns regarding our hotel amenities. It is our mission to provide a clean, comfortable room at a great rate for business and leisure travelers. To that end, we don't put items like shampoo bottles, shower caps, or face lotions within a room prior to a guest's arrival. That's because although these things are perceived as being "free" at other hotels, you still end up paying for them in your nightly rate. I realize you needed a hairdryer and one wasn't available. Although we don't provide them in the rooms, one should have been avaiilable from the front desk. I am so sorry they had none when you needed it. I will ensure that the hotel has enough on hand going forward. Doing business this way allows us to continue to offer great rooms at exceptional rates. I am truly sorry that we were unable to communicate our offering effectively to you before you arrived.