“Mack&Byra Burke”

Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View
Ranked #68 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The location was perfect for us. We were about 1 mile from the hospital where we were going to have medical care. There are at least 10 chain fast food places within a mile. There are two national drug stores within 3 blocks. There is a first class mall within one half mile. The neighborhood is very nice and new. The employees from the beginning phone call until check out time went the extra mile to be helpful courteous and thorough. Michaela took care of us on the phone making.our reservation and was very knowledgeable about the area,answering all of our questions. House keeping took great care to keep us in towels coffee and other needs, and were very professional . The next time we are staying in Fort Worth we will be contacting Extended Stay America and We hope MICHAELA and staff answers the phone.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

It is so rewarding to read that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I'm so pleased to hear that Michaela and the rest of my staff took such good care of you. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

This was by far the nastiest hotel i have been in. The refrigerator was dirty, it had obvious plumbing problems, the bed hurt my back horribly, kitchen was nasty, the blankets were hard, the towels were hard, the washing facilities were disgusting and a huge.sign was posted about thefts. Not to mention it cost 2$ per load. Not even the Hilton charged that. The door latch was broken, there was NO hairdryer. This is supposed to be a an extended stay hotel. I was so glad when check out came. This is definitely a hotel i wanted to get away from. O before i forget, the animals barked in the hotel all night long. Not to mention the giant piles of dog crap decorating the entire grassy areas. This place is gross. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone ever. It is the equivalent to a nasty motel 6

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank sjenn10

Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your room did not meet either yours or my expectations. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will take all necessary action to make sure your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at ftc@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I've spent a lot of time in Differnt placees but you have to come to this one they are great.you wont be sorry that you staed hear.house keeping is great ask for leo she does a great job of taken care of the room. chase takes care f the maints and does a great job.and the the ones at the front are very good Michaela.and cristina you wont regret staying here.and if you get a chance you need to me Rachal she will help you any way she can. Just want to say thanks to the staff her

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
bbrauss, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Reviewed December 4, 2012

The staff was friendly and helpful even at 11:30pm and got me a room last minute. The price was great for last minute also. The room was above expectations as far as quality and cleanliness. The bed was very comfortable as well. My only complaint is that the AC in the room I was in sounded like a mechanical air compressor kicking on and woke me up every single time it turned on, and it didn't work very well either. I was hot most of the night. .

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
bbrauss, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience. I know how committed we are to satisfying our guests, which is why it gave me great pleasure that you had an overall good stay. Given this commitment, it was with great concern that I read the rest of your account. You have my most sincere apologies that your stay wasn't totally enjoyable.

Despite our high quality control measures, I understand that you were given a room with an air conditioner that did not function properly. I have acted to prevent the recurrence of such an incident by retraining our staff on how to monitor the condition of our a.c. units during routine inspections. We would never intentionally make a room available when it does not have a functioning air conditioner, so we are grateful that you brought this issue to our attention.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I stayed here for a couple weeks, was a fantastic experience. The recently renovated room was clean and beautiful, the Front Desk staff, run by manager Steve, along with Ryan, Michaela, Kristina, all of them were really helpful. Just the right fit for my needs where I prefer to cook my own meals. The location is great too, walking distance to Target, Walgreen and other convieniences. I look forward to returning there.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I had called most if not all the local hotels in this area and non were as eager to help and accomodate our needs.Extended Stay America is PET friendly. I called Extended Stay America the day before thanksgiving and spoke with Ryan at the front desk. He was very polite and friendly. He answered all my questions thoroughly. We came to chek in on Thanksgiving and spoke with Michaela. She was very helpful. She helped us find a room that was to our liking. Both are very professional, and knowledgable of the hotel's policys. It is because of the great customers service that Michaela and Ryan provide that makes this hotel stand out above the others. Clean rooms, newly remodeled, and overall a great place to call my temporary home. Thanks guys!

Room Tip: 1st floor is remodeled but they are currently working on the second floor. Either way you'll fee...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
bbrauss, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location

Reviewed November 6, 2012

My mom was in the Baylor Rehab facility in Fort Worth, I placed my dad there so he could be close to her. The staff was always very friendly and very accomodating especially Michaela. She went out of her way to provide for my dad a handicap room and was always friendly and helpful.The only draw back to this place was that in the 2 week stay, the elevator broke twice. My dad using a walker and had to walk down the 3 flights of stairs. Other than that, the place worked well for what we needed.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
bbrauss, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition. I do want to apologize again for the malfunction of our elevator. I realize this was a great inconvenience to you and your Mother. We have made the necessary repairs and don't anticipate any further problems with our elevator. Thank you for understanding.