When I found out I would be staying here for almost a week for a business trip to Fort Worth, I was encouraged by the fact that the rooms have a kitchenette. I looked at the rooms online (via Extended Stay's website), and thought that everything looked alright. BUYER BEWARE! The room I was assigned looked nothing like what is represented on the website. This is what I encountered upon my arrival:
1. The halls were dingy and reeked of cigarette smoke.
2. The room was extremely shabby. Many carpet stains, including one large one near the bathroom that looked like blood. There were also crusty white carpet stains around the bed area. Needless to say, I never walked barefoot on the floor the entire time I was there.
3. Mysterious splatters of dark brown liquid on one wall and on the inside of the door.
4. Dirty silverware in the silverware tray, as well as a "curly hair" in the silverware tray.
5. A pile of dirty towels that had been thrown into one of the kitchen cabinets.
6. Mismatched drawers on the dresser, which fell out on the floor when I tried to open them.
7. Cigarette burns around the bathroom sink and toilet seat.
8. No in-room bathroom supplies, such as the little shampoos. I was later told (by another guest, not staff) that I had to ask for those at the front desk. So much for hospitality.
9. The trash cans on the stairwells were overflowing after two days. By day four, trash was spilling on the floor, and stinking very badly. Someone had dropped a bunch of grapes on one of the stairs, which remained there the entire four days I was there.
10. The last morning I was there, I was eating breakfast while standing in the kitchen, and a bug fell out of the light fixture, landing two inches away from my plate.
To put it simply, I was very disappointed with this hotel. I did not even bother to request a room change, because someone else in my busines group had already done so and was told that there were no additional rooms available. The only nice thing about this hotel was the young lady working the front desk: she was pleasant. I will never go back to this hotel. Luckily, I did not have to pay for this hotel, as my company covered the cost of my stay. They had reserved five nights for me - I checked out early after the fourth and drove home after my business meeting.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Fort Worth
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Extended Stay