Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Fossil Creek
$180
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
$170
$99
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
$123
$108
Hyatt.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
$94
La Quinta
$93
$76
All reviewsindoor poolbrand hotelsstay at marriott propertiespolice officerroad constructionroom was cleanthe breakfast areayogurtwear and tearoutstanding stafflight sleeperjacuzzi tubfront desk clerkfree breakfastonly stayed one nighthotel chainthird floor
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed here with a large group for a week. Hotel was very accommodating with all requests leading up to the stay and during our time there. They were nearing an end to the remodel and it did not impact the stay whatsoever. Would recommend

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank bnelson77
Gilcrease, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

What a delightful review!

Thank you for taking the time to post this, and I am glad the team has lived up to your expectations. Our ultimate goal is to ensure the satisfaction of all of our guests. We all look forward to welcoming you again, hopefully soon!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Yes, there were glitches, but this was the best Fairfield Inn I've stayed in in ages. The desk staff was incredibly helpful and accommodating. Right now the Inn is being remodeled and is located in the heart of heavy-duty highway construction. That being said, the staff more than made up for the out-of-their-control conditions. The daytime desk clerk immediately gave me clear instructions on how to get to downtown Ft Worth skirting the construction. When I asked for a 1st floor room, they had one in a hallway that was in the process of being carpeted, which was fine by me. The room had been newly refurbished and still had a faint smell of paint; I'd recommend that all properties consider odor-free, environmentally friendlier paints. In the laundry next to my room workmen were using high powered tools which was noisy, but I knew they'd be finished at the end of the work day and not a problem.

The breakfast area offered a full assortment including a fresh-made pot of oatmeal--not the instant stuff; fresh fruit; lots of microwave breakfast sandwiches and the usual items including waffles. The woman working in the breakfast room was immediately accommodating when I asked for a certain cereal. I did note that due to the remodeling she had to carry heavy loads of food from a distance. I'd think the hotel might provide a cart for her.

The second day, when I came in from a long day out, I found a problem with my room that could not be immediately addressed and I was disappointed. The evening desk clerk made an adjustment for me which I felt was fair and acceptable.

So, in spite of everything, this hotel was top notch in it's category and certainly worth repeat stays.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank pnsret
Gilcrease, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

What a lovely review!!

I am delighted that you have enjoyed your latest experience and that our team has contributed in making it fantastic. There are many factors with the ongoing road construction that are outside of our control, but we strive to ensure we assist our guests to the fullest extent to ensure they get where they need to be, with the most ease.

I am thrilled to hear you like our new look, and we are excited to be able to share it with all of our guests! We will be finishing within the next few weeks completely.

I look forward to greeting you the next time you are here!

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We were looking for a less expensive place to stay in the Fossil Creek area. This Fairfield Inn was the least expensive so we booked. Glad we did. We paid $99 and the Hampton Inn was $20 more. It's not new and is shop worn but it was an excellent value. Our room was clean and the bed was good. The best part was how quiet it was in the room. We almost overslept. The breakfast a decent and actually better than some other hotels we have stayed at recently. It's just a good value for the money.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Bill F
Gilcrease, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

What a delightful review!
Thank you for taking the time to post this, I am glad we lived up to your expectations. We all look forward to welcoming you again, hopefully soon!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Delicious experience at this hotel. Each afternoon, when returning after a long day of seeing the many delights of Fort Worth, my grandson and I would be greeted with warm chocolate chip cookies and/or hot buttered popcorn! The friendly and helpful staff made our stay most pleasnat!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Gilcrease, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

What a lovely review!! I am delighted that you have enjoyed your latest experience and that our team has contributed in making it fantastic. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future, and showing you our new look!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Unfortunately for the last few years Route 820 has been under construction and this hotel and Beach St are difficult to get to. The Beach exit is closed and you enter at the Watauga exit and traverse a two lane road with concrete blocks on both sides to Beach. Get a map or use a GPS. The hotel itself (I've been there dozens of times) is excellent, clean and has comfortable beds. Staff are like personal friends and will go out of their way to make you feel at home. The property will undergo remodeling in a couple of weeks but in my opinion doesn't need it.

Room Tip: Stay away from the ice machine and elevator. Noise from the outside is not a problem but 2nd and 3rd floor is quieter. The indoor pool is on the first floor. Avoid a room next to a spa room.unless the spa room is vacant. When the spa is turned on (some people decide to take a play in the spa at 2 AM) it makes a loud noise in the next room. Hopefully this will be remedied during the remodeling. They have removed a number of spa rooms because of this.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Gilcrease, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

What a delightful review! Thank you for taking the time to post this, I am glad the team has lived up to your expectations, and we all look forward to welcoming you again, hopefully soon!