Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek
Ranked #30 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
San Antonio, United States
“A/C”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

I'll set my A/C on 65 and the A/C would stay on for 3hrs and I would have to wake up every 3hrs just to set the A/C again and I feel like I was in a pool again had to get up evey 3hrs just to make sure I was cold

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Andreas M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
I would like to thank you for letting us know about the issues you had during your stay. It is our goal to use this feedback to make sure all of our guests have an even better experience in the future. I would love to invite you back to our hotel during your next visit to Fort Worth so that I may have the opportunity to earn your next 5 star review. Please contact me directly the next time you are in town and I will make sure you are well taken care of.

Andreas Müggler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Brooklyn, NY, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

Staff very friendly and helpful. The best hotel food we've ever had. Clean and comfortable Very well managed. Excellent value. This was our first visit to this Hilton property. We plan to return when we revisit Dallas/ Fort Worth. There is shopping mall 5 minutes from the Hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Andreas M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you so much for your 5 star review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek. We hope you travel to Fort Worth again soon and be sure to let us know when you are coming, so we can reserve your favorite room for you.
Sincerely ,
San Antonio, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

We had a good one-night stay at this property. The room was clean and comfortable. Bed and pillows were very nice. It was very quiet, too. The hotel seemed like it was fairly full, but we never heard any other guests during the night. The breakfast buffet (not included in cost of room) was good, too. All staff we dealt with were nice and friendly. Some things in the room (wall coverings, and whatever it is that makes up the shower walls) seemed a tad old and could use some updating, but as I said, it was clean and neat and I would stay there again if I was in that area.
The one odd thing in the room is that the door to the bathroom has a spring in one of the hinges, so the door swings shut and doesn't stay open unless you prop it with something. It was something that really bugged us, but it was the only thing that did.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Andreas Müggler
Thank you for staying with us, and I am glad to see that we exceeded your expectations during your stay and it was our pleasure to take care of you during your stay. We look forward to having you back again the next time you are in the Fort Worth area!
Florence, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

Hotel was remodeled and it shows. Everything is clean and fresh. It is i a good location for Fort Worth / Haltom City. The staff is friendly and provided excellent service. I stayed there for 6 visits in the last 7 weeks.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek. We hope you travel to Fort Worth again soon and be sure to let us know when you are coming so we can reserve your favorite room for you.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Went to Ft Worth for a business trip, had a great time in Texas. This was a nice room at an affordable rate. It had a nice King sized bed, friendly staff and was very clean. Also cabs wait out front on Friday and Saturday nights to pick up to take downtown. I would definitely suggest to others.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Andreas M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

The room was spacious, quiet and clean. The bed was comfortable and definitely better than home.
I was here for a month on business. Usually I stay in hotels with kitchens as I want to do some of my own cooking and was a little disappointed that this wasn't an option....and then, to my surprise--I no longer felt the need to cook! They have the most fantastic chef in their kitchen. OMG--I think I ate out three times--the rest was in the hotel.

The chef, David, has such creativity and talent at his fingertips. There are daily specials and if something there isn't to your craving, ask David to whip you up something special. Every sauce is made from scratch. I was able to watch my sports and eat dinner...and did I mention how good it is? When David does take time off, there is a young man originally from New Orleans, John, who whipped me up the best fried chicken with jalapeno white sauce--to die for. Thought I would have leftovers...haha..no way.

The middle man between my dinner and the kitchen was one of my greatest finds: Andrew. He would take the time to explain the specials, give his recommendations and bring out samples that David whipped up for us to see what was to our liking. Andrew is outgoing, friendly and genuinely cares about his guests. He also makes some of the best drinks around. I think I want to adopt him.

The front desk staff is always friendly and I love how they greet us each evening to welcome us back and in the morning wish us a good work day.

The cleaning staff is also top rate, friendly and trustworthy.

I would recommend this hotel 100%

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Andreas M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

Room was spacious and very clean upon arrival. No complaints at all. Would recommend anyone to stay here. Staff was professional and friendly. Will stay there again if we visit the Fort Worth area in the future. Liked the ease to get downtown and back to the hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Andreas M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Sincerely ,