Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek
Ranked #32 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed December 18, 2013

The staff is very friendly. The hotel is clean. The location is good if you need easy access to the airport and Fort Worth. The breakfast needs a little work, but overall this is a good hotel. I would stay here again because of the staff service.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Joseph T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear Hillary N,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback! I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay! Please feel free to let me know the next time you are in the area so you may come by and experience our new and improved breakfast. Our food and Beverage manager has personally worked with the breakfast staff to improve the overall breakfast experience. Once again thank you for your feedback and I look forward to seeing you during your next visit to Fort Worth!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

My husband and I were traveling through Fort Worth trying to make it back to Oklahoma. A winter storm hit that iced over all the roads and we were forced to stay in Fort Worth for the night. The staff was very pleasant and made our stay feel more like a getaway instead of an inconvenience. Due to the weather, they provided all of the guests with a free dinner. Amazing!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Joseph T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Dear Ashley G,

Sometimes it's those unexpected moments that can really create a memory, and that is exactly what we try to do with every guest who stays at our property. I am glad to see that we had that impact on your stay during such and inconvenient situation. We look forward to having you back at our property again during your next visit to Ft. Worth.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and visit us again soon!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

We booked a room here to celebrate our son's 8th birthday. Since it was freezing outside we thought we would let him swim in their heated, indoor pool. Problem was, the pool was ICE COLD. We let the front desk know about an hour after we checked in. He said he would send someone to fix it. Went down at 8 p.m., still nothing had been done. Spoke to the manager, who laughed and acted like the whole situation was quite amusing. We thought, well, surely in the morning it would be better. When we went down the next day, the temperature gauge showed it had warmed up by 1 degree. Um, still freezing. We decided to leave and on the way out passed the same manager in the hall. He asked how our stay was and we reminded him about the pool situation, and told him the temp had only gone up about a degree. He again laughed, made a joke, and kept on walking. Because of our experience with this manager, and the lack of concern towards their guests, we will never be staying here again, and I would NOT recommend to anyone. The rooms are just ok. Walls are paper thin. Save your time and money and go somewhere else.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Joseph T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2013

Dear HayleyMOM,

Dear HayleyMOM,

I would like to apologize for your poor experience at our property. I agree that 75 degrees is a bit chilly for a heated indoor pool. As to why the temperature never rose to the 80 degrees that the temperature was set to, the issue has been located and fixed. It was never our intention to seem as if the situation was a joke, as this is not how we operate. I can assure you, that we would never intentionally joke about any situation that brought any inconvenience to a guest at our hotel. We take all guest issues to heart and, our goal is to ensure all of our guests have a fantastic stay.

Clearly we fell short of our goal during your visit. I do hope you will give us the opportunity to make this up to you in the future during your next visit to Fort Worth. Please feel free to contact me directly during your next visit so that I may ensure you have a fantastic stay.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Im really thankful. That day i had stay there at the hotel, it had snowed/iced badly. the roads were bad. anyways my car got stuck on the parking lot, i couldnt move it at all. i went and asked the manager if he could let me borrow a shovel to get some ice out the way for me to move my car. he nicely offer his help and helped me get my car out. big thanks :)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Joseph T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Dear Everardo S,

Thank you for your review, and I am glad to see our amazing staff was able to take an unfortunate situation, the ice storm, and turn it into a pleasant experience for you. Our staff works very hard to ensure all guests have a perfect stay every time they visit the Fort Worth area. We look forward to having you hack at our property again. Have a fantastic Holiday Season!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

My experience dealing with Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Worth has been fantastic. I am in the automotive industry and our business goes bonkers when hail and ice storms happen. I frequently need to bring people in from surrounding markets in and out of the state of Texas to help support demand. In these situations I need to find hotel rooms quickly and affordably.

I had the pleasure of working with Kelly Case in the sales group. She was positive, kind, and willing to help in any way possible. She extended a bargain corporate rate considering how few rooms I was booking and was ultra-responsive to needs and questions. In addition to assisting me with my needs in Ft. Worth, she made connections in other North Texas areas to help accommodate associates I was sending to those areas. Kelly was less focused on making sales and MORE focused on my customer experience.

Our employees were delighted with the facility.

I will always look to Hilton Garden Inn and Kelly Case for future needs. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Ty P,

Thank you for such a great review! Kelly, out director of sales, is am amazing asset to our property, and I m glad you were able to experience that first hand. Our entire staff works very hard to ensure every guest has a perfect stay! We look forward to having you back at our property again in the future. Once again thank you for visiting us and have a fantastic Holiday season!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

This was a nice hotel.... it was newly renovated and spacious ...
It was also very clean ... the lobby was nice with nice decor. The grounds were also nice.
There was a very cool/retro chandelier in the lobby. (photo attached)
2 TVs .. the hot water and pressure in my room were good.
Unfortunately my sink sprayed water sideways. Just a "flukey" thing, I'm sure.
Also...I went o the restaurant to get a grilled chicken salad.
They cook was nervous and said to the waiter/bar tender, "we have no chicken at all for any item on the menu tonight."
I found that odd...a quick phone call for someone to go to buy chicken would have taken 30 minutes.
Anyways...everyone was very, very nice.
I would definitely stay again.
: -)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Eulalia_3,

I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay, and thank you for adding all the photos. We may have to hire you on your next visit to take more photos :-D. I would like to apologize for our Garden Grill running out of chicken, and I am glad to see that you did enjoy the alternate options.

Our staff works very hard to ensure every guest has a perfect stay! We look forward to having you back at our property again in the future. Once again thank you for visiting us and have a fantastic Holiday season!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I often travel for business and pleasure at times and stay at different hotels throughout the U.S. however I had to take time out to compliment the extraordinary management and staff for their hospitality and exceptional customer service provided to me during my recent stay. Due to a Ice Storm that hit the Ft. Worth area, I specifically choose the Hilton Garden Inn due to it's close proximity to I-35W and from the moment I walked in, I was greeted with friendly front desk service staff, very helpful assistance from the hotel restaurant and upon my departure the room cleaning service staff was extremely polite and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the North Ft. Worth area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Dear Freddie J,

Thank you for such a great review! Our staff works very hard to ensure every guest has a perfect stay, even in an ice storm! We look forward to having you back at our property again in the future. Once again thank you for visiting us and have a fantastic Holiday season!