“Worry-free, Fabulous Corporate Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek

Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek
Ranked #28 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
Frisco, Texas
“Worry-free, Fabulous Corporate Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

My experience dealing with Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Worth has been fantastic. I am in the automotive industry and our business goes bonkers when hail and ice storms happen. I frequently need to bring people in from surrounding markets in and out of the state of Texas to help support demand. In these situations I need to find hotel rooms quickly and affordably.

I had the pleasure of working with Kelly Case in the sales group. She was positive, kind, and willing to help in any way possible. She extended a bargain corporate rate considering how few rooms I was booking and was ultra-responsive to needs and questions. In addition to assisting me with my needs in Ft. Worth, she made connections in other North Texas areas to help accommodate associates I was sending to those areas. Kelly was less focused on making sales and MORE focused on my customer experience.

Our employees were delighted with the facility.

I will always look to Hilton Garden Inn and Kelly Case for future needs. Highly recommend.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Joseph T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
Dear Ty P,

Thank you for such a great review! Kelly, out director of sales, is am amazing asset to our property, and I m glad you were able to experience that first hand. Our entire staff works very hard to ensure every guest has a perfect stay! We look forward to having you back at our property again in the future. Once again thank you for visiting us and have a fantastic Holiday season!

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Portland, Maine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

This was a nice hotel.... it was newly renovated and spacious ...
It was also very clean ... the lobby was nice with nice decor. The grounds were also nice.
There was a very cool/retro chandelier in the lobby. (photo attached)
2 TVs .. the hot water and pressure in my room were good.
Unfortunately my sink sprayed water sideways. Just a "flukey" thing, I'm sure.
Also...I went o the restaurant to get a grilled chicken salad.
They cook was nervous and said to the waiter/bar tender, "we have no chicken at all for any item on the menu tonight."
I found that odd...a quick phone call for someone to go to buy chicken would have taken 30 minutes.
Anyways...everyone was very, very nice.
I would definitely stay again.
: -)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Eulalia_3,

I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay, and thank you for adding all the photos. We may have to hire you on your next visit to take more photos :-D. I would like to apologize for our Garden Grill running out of chicken, and I am glad to see that you did enjoy the alternate options.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

I often travel for business and pleasure at times and stay at different hotels throughout the U.S. however I had to take time out to compliment the extraordinary management and staff for their hospitality and exceptional customer service provided to me during my recent stay. Due to a Ice Storm that hit the Ft. Worth area, I specifically choose the Hilton Garden Inn due to it's close proximity to I-35W and from the moment I walked in, I was greeted with friendly front desk service staff, very helpful assistance from the hotel restaurant and upon my departure the room cleaning service staff was extremely polite and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the North Ft. Worth area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Dear Freddie J,

Thank you for such a great review! Our staff works very hard to ensure every guest has a perfect stay, even in an ice storm! We look forward to having you back at our property again in the future. Once again thank you for visiting us and have a fantastic Holiday season!

Navarre, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

This was my wife and I second 5 night return to this HGI. Every HGI staff we came in contact with treated us like family. These employees are dedicated to being the very best in customer service. We travel a lot and this HGI is in the top 5 we stay at in the U S.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Thank you for such a great review! Our staff works very hard to ensure every guest has a perfect stay! We look forward to having you back at our property again in the future. Once again thank you for visiting us and have a fantastic Holiday season!

Gilbert, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

Arrived Monday evening of the smell of oatmeal bars made me think of home. Awoke Tesday to no hot water, called the front desk and they managed to get enough for a tepid, instead of freezing shower. Tuuesday night there was a message to confirm the hot water was back annd it was with plenty to spare. Wednesday evening there was a several mile power outage; the staff here rose to the opportunity to excel! The lobby was lit with (flameless) candles and a nice fire in the fireplace, (adult) beverages were comlimentary. When it was learned the poower would be out for a few hours, pizza was delivered and offered freely. The staff again was terrific when we woke up Frday morning to one of the worst storms since Superbowl 2011. Help was provided in de-icing the car. I've stayed here before and have always received great service, but this time the entire staff was oustanding!

Dear dejabutler,

Thank you for such a great review! And I would have to agree that your trip was most interesting! I do apologize about the hot water issue on your first morning here, but I am glad that we were able to get it taken care of quickly for you. Our staff works very hard to ensure every guest has a perfect stay! We look forward to having you back at our property again in the future. Once again thank you for visiting us and have a fantastic Holiday season!

Atlanta, GA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

The hotel has been refreshed and is nice for the price, but it was the pleasant staff that caused the rating. Even with a power outage out of the hotel's control (larger area affected), they offered free drinks and pizza in the lobby, and even wireless connection through phone hotspots. Normally I wouldn't write a positive review in a negative situation, but this called for it.

The only negative of my room would be some interstate road noise. Nothing unbearable though, and I'll just ask for the other side next time.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear JBATL,

ft.worth, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

This is by far the best hotel i have ever stayed in ,for the value it was great .I would recommend to anyone who needs a clean friendly hotel in the dallas fort worth are to stay here .It was Amazing.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo