“Newly renovated and spacious ...”

Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek
Ranked #33 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed December 7, 2013

This was a nice hotel.... it was newly renovated and spacious ...
It was also very clean ... the lobby was nice with nice decor. The grounds were also nice.
There was a very cool/retro chandelier in the lobby. (photo attached)
2 TVs .. the hot water and pressure in my room were good.
Unfortunately my sink sprayed water sideways. Just a "flukey" thing, I'm sure.
Also...I went o the restaurant to get a grilled chicken salad.
They cook was nervous and said to the waiter/bar tender, "we have no chicken at all for any item on the menu tonight."
I found that odd...a quick phone call for someone to go to buy chicken would have taken 30 minutes.
Anyways...everyone was very, very nice.
I would definitely stay again.
: -)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Joseph T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Dear Eulalia_3,

I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay, and thank you for adding all the photos. We may have to hire you on your next visit to take more photos :-D. I would like to apologize for our Garden Grill running out of chicken, and I am glad to see that you did enjoy the alternate options.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I often travel for business and pleasure at times and stay at different hotels throughout the U.S. however I had to take time out to compliment the extraordinary management and staff for their hospitality and exceptional customer service provided to me during my recent stay. Due to a Ice Storm that hit the Ft. Worth area, I specifically choose the Hilton Garden Inn due to it's close proximity to I-35W and from the moment I walked in, I was greeted with friendly front desk service staff, very helpful assistance from the hotel restaurant and upon my departure the room cleaning service staff was extremely polite and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the North Ft. Worth area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Dear Freddie J,

Thank you for such a great review! Our staff works very hard to ensure every guest has a perfect stay, even in an ice storm! We look forward to having you back at our property again in the future. Once again thank you for visiting us and have a fantastic Holiday season!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

This was my wife and I second 5 night return to this HGI. Every HGI staff we came in contact with treated us like family. These employees are dedicated to being the very best in customer service. We travel a lot and this HGI is in the top 5 we stay at in the U S.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Thank you for such a great review! Our staff works very hard to ensure every guest has a perfect stay! We look forward to having you back at our property again in the future. Once again thank you for visiting us and have a fantastic Holiday season!

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Arrived Monday evening of the smell of oatmeal bars made me think of home. Awoke Tesday to no hot water, called the front desk and they managed to get enough for a tepid, instead of freezing shower. Tuuesday night there was a message to confirm the hot water was back annd it was with plenty to spare. Wednesday evening there was a several mile power outage; the staff here rose to the opportunity to excel! The lobby was lit with (flameless) candles and a nice fire in the fireplace, (adult) beverages were comlimentary. When it was learned the poower would be out for a few hours, pizza was delivered and offered freely. The staff again was terrific when we woke up Frday morning to one of the worst storms since Superbowl 2011. Help was provided in de-icing the car. I've stayed here before and have always received great service, but this time the entire staff was oustanding!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear dejabutler,

Thank you for such a great review! And I would have to agree that your trip was most interesting! I do apologize about the hot water issue on your first morning here, but I am glad that we were able to get it taken care of quickly for you. Our staff works very hard to ensure every guest has a perfect stay! We look forward to having you back at our property again in the future. Once again thank you for visiting us and have a fantastic Holiday season!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

The hotel has been refreshed and is nice for the price, but it was the pleasant staff that caused the rating. Even with a power outage out of the hotel's control (larger area affected), they offered free drinks and pizza in the lobby, and even wireless connection through phone hotspots. Normally I wouldn't write a positive review in a negative situation, but this called for it.

The only negative of my room would be some interstate road noise. Nothing unbearable though, and I'll just ask for the other side next time.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear JBATL,

Reviewed November 29, 2013

This is by far the best hotel i have ever stayed in ,for the value it was great .I would recommend to anyone who needs a clean friendly hotel in the dallas fort worth are to stay here .It was Amazing.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Pamela S.

Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

I and my colleague recently returned from our visit to Fort Worth, Texas for business purposes. I must say, the Hilton Garden Inn, North really surprised me. The decor was beautiful, bright, and modern. The layout of the lobby was very inviting and the staff were just amazing! They were there to aid us in any way possible and did. Whether it was printer trouble in the business center or recommendations on finding some of our favorite places to shop, they were right there. Not too much around the property itself, but hotel conveniently located right off the freeway so we were no more than 15 minutes away from our daily meeting place by car. I would definitely stay at the Hilton Garden Inn, North again!!

• Stayed: November 2013
Joseph T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Dear FrannieJ272,

I am so happy to hear you had such a positive experience at our hotel. We strive to ensure all of our guests feel the exact same way as you. We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you are in Fort Worth. Have a great day!