“Really Bad Breakfast”

Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek
Ranked #31 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Breakfast is too pricy and not hot enough but overall 4 stars. I for one do not like Starbucks coffee is is the worst coffee I have ever had the missfortune to cross my lips. Cleen rooms, staff is excellent and very professional.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Joseph T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear Paul Fred C,

Thank you for your feedback, and I am happy to see that our staff was able to exceed your expectations. We have a new Food & Beverage Manager and he is working very hard to ensure the quality of breakfast is a leader in the area. The next time you are in the area please let me know I will make arrangements to brew a side pot of coffee for you in one of our new Kurieg in room coffee makers.

Thank you once again for staying with us.

Joseph

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I stayed there on 8/30/3013, I know that Hilton Garden Inns aren't quite as fancy as Hilton's, however I expected a few bells and whistles. I didn't try the food so I can't comment on that. The front desk staff was helpful and nice. The only problem I had was in the room there was a pink stain on the wall behind the door from ceiling to floor, not sure what it was but didn't expect it to be there. There was also some styrofoam looking stuff on the couch and floor, I don't know it they got some new decor and it was from the packaging or what it was exactly but again didn't expect to find it in my room. We got a king suite, don't waste your money just get a regular room. There is nothing special about their suites, just more room.

Room Tip: Don't waste money on a suite.
1  Thank Dan O

Dear Dan O,

Thank you for your feed back as we use this in making improvements to our hotel and to our service. The pink stain has been addressed and corrected and the A/C unit was replaced which was the cause of the Styrofoam pieces being blown into the room. Please let me know the next time you are in the area and I will be sure to ensure you have a perfect stay including the best room available for the day as a thank you for returning to our property.

Thank you once again for your feedback,

Joseph

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Rented a jr suite for the children on their anniversary. They went out of their way to make it as memorable as possible. Kind, courteous, over the top. One of my favorite places to stay and will recommend them to anyone. Great rates, nice clean rooms. Love it! Thanks Joseph!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Joseph T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Dear Leslie A,

I could not be happier to hear that your children enjoyed their stay! And it was a pleasure to see you this past weekend as well. Please let me know the next time you want to book a get away and I will be sure to make sure that , once again, you have a fantastic stay!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Our 1 yr anniversary. The staff went out of their way to make it as memorable and perfect as possible. The only downside, is the 'sneak' smokers who left the room and hall stinking, even with the staffs best efforts to remove it. Thanks for trying.

Dear Leslie A,

It was my pleasure to assist you in ensuring you had a perfect anniversary stay at our newly renovated hotel. Once again, congratulations and I look forward to having you back once again.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

This was our second stay here. Very clean, very nice beds, with a great breakfast. We come for a trade show and need sleep and food for the next day. Easy on and off the interstate without hearing that noise in our rooms.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Thomas S,

I am glad to see that you, once again, enjoyed your stay at our property! It was our pleasure to have you back, and I look forward to having you back at our newly renovated hotel for a 3rd time. If there is anything that I can do please feel free to give me a call the next time you are in Fort Worth!

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Good check in and well appointed lobby. Room was good, mostly clean and updated. Eleavator are slow but work well. The food could use a little non western Menu. Way too much hot this and that with little room for vegan or mild taste. The staff was really great. I'd return!

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Albyfli,

I am glad to see that you had a good stay. However I am not satisfied that you had a good experience. Our goal is to ensure all of our guest have Exceptional stays, and if provided another opportunity, I would love to show you what Texas hospitality is all about. We have just finished our New Garden Grill Menu, that I am sure you will love. Please let me know the next time you are in town, so that I can ensure you have the best stay.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have had good experiences with Hilton Garden Inn's overall. The front desk clerk was very friendly and made our stay even nicer with her warm smile and great chit chat skills. The room was nice and clean. There isn't much nearby this location as far as things to do or places to eat. There was a wedding group at the hotel that night but we never heard a peep out of anyone for our 1 night stay here. Would I stay here again? Yes

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Joseph T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Dear ljmzta,

Thank you for your feedback! The agent that you speak of is one of a kind and we love to work with her; she can light up a room just by starting a conversation with you. Please let me know the next time you are in the Ft. Worth area, as I have several recommendations for some fantastic places to eat within a 5 mile radius of our property. Also our new Garden grill menu will be completed very soon and will have even more fantastic options for on-site dining as well.

Thank you for staying with us, and I look forward to having you back at our property again soon!

Hilton Garden Inn