1,077 results
All reviews maria lopez front desk dance club fossil creek lobby bar shuttle service free shuttle an older hotel off the highway indoor pool breakfast buffet great customer service business trip vicki stockyards ft construction
Reviewed August 27, 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Rick H, General Manager at Radisson Fort Worth North at Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Angel helped us out when times seemed bleak, gave a whole plethora of places to eat, and one of his suggestions led to the best BBQ I've ever had. Kudos to a great guy, you wont be disappointed with the service here

1  Thank Phillip W

I must say that is one great and true review of one of Front Office Managers Angel! He sets the tone for all of us with his dedication to Hospitality and caring our many loyal guests. Thanks so much for this kind review!

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

This Radisson Hotel in Ft. Worth was amazing. Gorgeous lobby and comfortable rooms. The restaurant was tasty and the bar was chill, friendly and the service at the front desk provided by my man Angel brought it all home for me. I highly recommend staying here and enjoy all the hotel and Ft. Worth has to offer.

1  Thank clutchheart

Well I can honestly say, on behalf of myself, Angel and entire team, we really appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. I hope we are your going to be your hotel of choice always when you are visiting Fort Worth!

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Staff was phenomenal, front desk personnel is very accommodating-the front desk manager Angel runs an exceptional staff. I enjoyed my stay thoroughly. All members of the hotel staff were eager to go out of there way to make sure needs were met. Side note-the food is phenomenal.

1  Thank Boisepotatao
Rick H, General Manager at Radisson Fort Worth North at Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2018

I am so glad that you wrote this review and I have to say.....I agree! Angel is the best and he consistently goes out of his way to accommodate any guest needs or requests. I am blessed to have an entire team that really understands what the word "hospitality" means. Thanks you so much for the great review and I do hope we will see you back in the near future!

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

I’m required to stay here by the company I work for. I’ve had beg bug bites multiple times. So have many of my coworkers. We’ve always brought it to the attention of the hotel staff, but it never fails that someone get bites at least once a month.

5  Thank Jss1709

I attempted to have this review removed as it is this one company, in their specific block of rooms that continues to bring "unwanted guests" into our hotel. The company stays in specific rooms. While all hotels in the year 2018 deal with an occasional issue with unwanted pests, 98% of our issues stem from this one company and no other guests are placed in this company's block of rooms. I can say this.....we are seriously evaluating this company's value to our hotel based on the fact that they would write a review about issues they are bringing into our hotel. No hotel operator wants unwanted intruders in any f their rooms. The fact is.....some people bring them in and the feisty critters attempt to make a home. Our hotel spends a great deal of money on pest prevention and elimination. Perhaps this guest should check the hotels down the rails before placing blame on our very reputable hotel.