“Very nice and great club on property!”

Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek
Ranked #17 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
GreenLeadersSilver level
Dallas, Texas
“Very nice and great club on property!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Rooms are clean, comfy and the property inside is very pretty with waterfall's. Great club to visit as well. Saturday nights it's hoping! The rooms are very quiet tho....you would never know there is a club downstarirs. Price is nice and parking is easy. I would recommend this property to anyone!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Rick H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Hi and Thank You for for writing suh a positive review about our hotel. We have great ssociates and it really shows in their caring approach to guest service. And you're right about Cassidy's Night Club. Voted "Best kept secret in Fort Worth" this club has an awesome Wednesday Country night, high energy Friday night dance and a retro Saturday night. Great fun for all!

Hope to see you back at the Radisson soon!!!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Dripping Springs, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

I was here for a convention and the staff was very helpful. When our group needed anything, the hotel staff took care of it immediately. The room I was in was comfortable and clean. I appreciated the refrigerator and microwave in the room, although not all rooms had them. There was ample parking for our group and the hotel was easy to get to. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: At the time I was there, only the rooms on the fourth and fifth floors had refrigerators and microwa...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Kathy C
Rick H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Hello and thanks for the positive review about your last stay with us. I also appreciate your travel tip as we currently have fridge and microwave units on two floors. Of course, if any guests makes a special reservation request ahead of time, such as a fridge/micro, we try our best to honor that request.

I have passed along your compliments to the staff and I sure hope to see you back at the Radisson soon!!!
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

My husband and I usually attend military functions at the Radisson at least twice a year. The food is always good and the hotel is very clean and well maintained. The staff is friendly and willingly to help with any questions or directions if needed. When you come in you will find a relaxing atmosphere. We usually have a nice glass of wine and unwind at the lounge. My room was clean and comfortable, my bed was outstanding - best sleep I had in weeks. I recommend staying at the Radisson Fossil Creek whenever you are in the Fort Worth area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Renee R
I am so happy that you find our hotel a nice, comfortable "home away from home" when asttending the military functions we hold here. I also want to thank you for your service to our country!!!! I have already passed along your kind remarks to my staff. I am blessed with some of the best associates in Fort Worth.
Austin, Texas USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

Had a very relaxing time staying at the Radisson Hotel-Fossil Creek. The sleeping rooms are well-appointed and comfortable. The staff are very knowledgeable about the hotel and surrounding area. They gave us some good recommendations on places to see and eat. The hotel is also very close to the downtown Fort Worth area. I would not hesitate to stay at this property again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Thanks so much for the great comments about our hotel! We appreciate the positive feedback and we do share all feedback with our associates. You are right, we are very close to downtown Fort Worth without the hefty price tag that comes with a downtown hotel stay. We are also very close to the Fort Worth Stockyards and Billy Bobs Texas - the largest Honky Tonk in the West!!!

Thanks Again and hope to see you soon!!!!!
Aransas Pass, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this property for 3 nights. we were there for a conference with about 250 people. We did not have problems with checkin but a number of others did. The entire property is rundown and in need of a facelift. The layout of the lobby relative to the elevators is ridiculous (I realize that's not something they can change). The restaurant situation was ridiculous. There are signs at the restaurant entrance and on the paperwork you get saying that it is open for dinner beginning at 5PM. After driving 400 miles we just wanted to eat something and go to the room. Several of us went to the restaurant and it was empty and the lights were off although the sign with the 'supposed' hours was on the desk. There was a sign on the wall saying 'join us for dining in the Baron's room'. We went to the Baron's room - the door was open, the lights were on and THERE WAS NO ONE THERE. We went to the bar where the rude bartender told us 'We're not open on Thursday night'. We asked about the sign and she said 'well it shouldn't be there and walked over and moved it. We then asked about the Baron's room sign - she said that was for private parties only - the sign didn't say that. She then said we could order from room service or in the bar and sit in the lobby to eat. That's really something I was looking forward to. We got in the car and went somewhere else to eat. It got better at lunch the next day. We were a table of 5. We had to ask for someone to take the drink order and to bring us menus. One of our party got up and went and got utensils and napkins as the waitress didn't bring any and wasn't around to ask for any. Two of the party ordered burgers and the buns were so stale that they crumbled when they picked them up. One person and I ordered quesidillas and they were literally dripping with grease. The pico was supposed to come in a taco shell and ours was dumped on the plate in the grease. When we asked the waitress she said 'o, we ran out of the shells' then she asked if we actually ate the shells. When we said yes, she giggled and from that point on every time she came by the table she giggled and called the man who had asked about it "Mr. Shell" - The entire experience was bizarre. As this was a conference, the party of 5 needed 4 separate checks - this evidently was really hard for her. There was a banquet on Saturday night and the food was served buffet style - not my favorite but o well. One entree was chicken fried steak that looked like a frozen hamburger patty from Sysco with no breading and gravy with the consistency of soup. The other was chicken in some kind of sauce that was even thinner than the gravy. In addition to being totally unappetizing to look at they didn't taste very good either. There were a number of older people at the conference and they had a lot of problems with the doors. All of the doors other than those at the front are card-keyed access - this is OK. However, they are so heavy that some of the people literally couldn't open them and if they could were not able to hold them open while passing through. This is dangerous.
This did not affect me, but several of the people had requested smoking rooms. One gentleman was told none were available, even though his reservation clearly states 'confirmed king smoking room'. When he got to his room (double non-smoking) he noticed there were no trash cans in the room - he went into the hall and there was a housekeeper who he asked for one. She said " Oh,you're in that room? They never put anyone in that room because it is next to the laundry and noisy all the time". However, one of the other attendees who had also requested a smoking room was told "we don't have any available, but go ahead and smoke, we'll send up some ashtrays (which they did). I am a smoker but am used to staying in non-smoking properties so it didn't bother me. However if I did not smoke and got put in a non-smoking room that had obviously been used as a smoking room I would think I would not be happy. All in all the whole weekend was a bad experience.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Rick H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this review, September 29, 2012
I want to thank you for giving us your comments about your stay at our hotel. I deeply regret that your stay was not up to your expectations and I want to let you know that I will personally be following up with my management team and supervisors to correct the product and service issues you have commented on. I do hope you will reavh out to me befotre your next trip to Fort Worth so me and my team can show you what a first class hotel we really are. Thanks again for your feedback.
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

Me and my family stayed at your property and we had a great time. Rooms were spacious and clean. All the staff were great. Any concerns were addressed promptly. I will be back!! Thank you for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Thanks so much for your positive review of our hotel and staff! We do strive do make every guest stay a positive and pleasant experience. I hope to see you back soon and please reach out to me personally before your next stay so I can make sure you get the same great experience and a complimentary room upgrade!!!
Bastrop, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

A friend and I spent one night during the Colonial. There was easy access to the hotel; the rooms were well furnished and comfortable, and we enjoyed a great meal at the restaurant. Kudos to the chef. I appreciated the warm welcome we received from the staff.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the kind words about our hotel and staff!!! I have passed along your kind remarks to our Chef and the entire staff. I sure hope to see you back at the radisson Fossil Creek in the near future!!