“Nice Surprise”

Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek
Ranked #15 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I got a great Priceline Express deal for this hotel. The location is near two highways, making it easy to get anywhere in the DFW area. There are plenty of Restaurants in walking distance. There's even a bar/club insure but it is on the opposite side of the rooms.

• Stayed: September 2012
Rick H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Thank you so much for taking time to say some nice things about our hotel and staff!! I have already shared your comment with my team. I do hope you will return to our hotel and reach out to me personally before your next visit. I will make sure you get a complimentary room upgrade as well as another great stay experience. We're hospitality people who love people!!! Thanks again and look forward to seeing you at the Radisson soon!!!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Before school started, I took my three grandchildren, 7, 9 and 10 to Fort Worth for a couple days of vacation. I chose the "fun package" for us. It was perfect. After visiting the Bureau of Printing and Engraving and a sporting goods store, we checked in for the night. Of course the kids loved the pool. After swimming we ordered our hot wings. The hot wings and fries were plenty for our dinner and it was relaxing to be served in our room. Everytime I needed assistance, the hotel staff were helpful. The next morning we had our fun package breakfast before we headed to the museums. The hotel was easy to find and to get to since it was right off I-35.

Room Tip: Try the fun package for the kids.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Rick H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

I want to thank you for posting such nice comments abpout our hotel and our associates. I am so glad that you and the kids were able to enjoy Fort Worth and our hotel for your vacation getaway. please let us know when you will be returning to Fort Worth and we'll make your next visit extra special!!!!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel to attend a couple of concerts at Billy Bob's. The service was great, the property was very nice, and it was also nice having the shuttle free of charge. The dance club on Saturday night was also a blast! We will definitely use this hotel in the future when we are attending concerts at Billy Bob's.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sherri B
Rick H, Manager at Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Thanks so much for your kind words about our property and our staff. We strive to do our very best for each of our guests, every stay. We look forward to serving you in the near future!!!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Thanks to the Radisson staff for taking care of us! We took a group of church kids to the DFW area for a weekend a while back and stayed here. Hotel was a bit dated but clean--nothing out of the ordinary with the rooms, just typical hotel rooms. That factor, along with the fact that we had a large group, may be part of the reason prices were exceptionally reasonable. One in our party did not like the Sleep Number bed in his room. The front desk clerk was very accomodating and quickly re-assigned him a room with a regular bed. There was an incident with a gecko in one of the girls' rooms (which wouldn't have been an issue if it were in a boys' room!), but the staff quickly moved the little guy outdoors.For our needs, location was great. This property is about half way between the Cabella's/ Texas Motor Speed Way area and the cultural district in downtown Ft. Worth. Since we were visiting both areas, the location was really handy. If we ever get to do another trip like this, we will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Rick H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

Thanks so much for letting us know how much you enjoyed our hotel and staff!!! We are indeed a great place for an y group, be it business or leisure. I do hope we will get to serve you and your family again in the near future. Thanks Again!!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

This hotel was not expensive and I guess you get what you pay for. It is in need of a face lift. The room was clean and quiet. They had number beds which aren't my favorite. The pool was closed for renovation. The air conditioning control was disconnected from the wall controls so you had to use the controls on the air conditioner even though it told you not to do that. I ordered breakfast and they said they had no hash browns even though they were on the buffet.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Rick H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

I want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. As the General Manager, I use all reviews to share our service levels with my entire team. I am sorry that there were some issues during your stay that caused your experience to be less than satisfactory. We are indeed in the middle of several upgrades to the property and the pool is one of them. I wish the front desk had shared with you that our neighbors across the street at the Holiday Inn had extended their pool to our guests. We're also going to check that room for the HVAC controls.

Again, I will share your comments with my team and I do hope that should you ever return to this area, you will contact directly so I can assure you a great stay experience.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Had lunch with a friend at your restaurant and it was an absolutely wonderful experience.
The food was amazing, and the service was out of this world! I will tell my friends about you!!
I am visiting the Meachum location next week. I think I will be a regular at this restaurant/hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Amy S
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I cheched in at night and Robert the night auditor was at the front desk and was very fast and professional.It was after 1130 and Robert told us about Flips right down the road and still severe food until 1am great food. Room was clean and beds were nice great breakfast buffet in the morning.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ja v
Rick H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such nice things about our hotel. As the new General Manager (one month in) I am enjoying seeing the staff in teract and serve our guests with true hospitality. We're doing room upgrades as well to our already great rooms. We value our guests and our associates and i will let my night auditor know that you pointed him out as having given real great service. Thanks again and I hope to see you back soon!!!!