Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek
$180
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
$84
La Quinta
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
$170
$76
$174
$144
Travelocity
All reviewsmaria lopezfront deskfossil creeklobby barshuttle servicean older hotelindoor poolfree shuttleking bedthe room was nicebusiness tripgreat customer servicecomplimentary breakfastvickireystockyardsft
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Had lunch with a friend at your restaurant and it was an absolutely wonderful experience.
The food was amazing, and the service was out of this world! I will tell my friends about you!!
I am visiting the Meachum location next week. I think I will be a regular at this restaurant/hotel.

1  Thank Amy S
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I cheched in at night and Robert the night auditor was at the front desk and was very fast and professional.It was after 1130 and Robert told us about Flips right down the road and still severe food until 1am great food. Room was clean and beds were nice great breakfast buffet in the morning.

1  Thank ja v
Rick H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such nice things about our hotel. As the new General Manager (one month in) I am enjoying seeing the staff in teract and serve our guests with true hospitality. We're doing room upgrades as well to our already great rooms. We value our guests and our associates and i will let my night auditor know that you pointed him out as having given real great service. Thanks again and I hope to see you back soon!!!!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

I stay at the Radisson Fossil Creek regularly on business trips and the staff is always very pleasant and interested in making my stay as comfortable as possible. Night staff Robert always assists with late night check-ins and the rooms are always clean and ready for occupancy. The site is close to the Texas Motor Speedway and the historic Stockyard area and Cassidy's is always a great place to wind down.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms are on the back of the hotel and are much quieter and away from street traffic.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

I want to thank you personally for your great comments on our hotel and staff. It's people like you that the great staff so enjoy serving. Thanks also for mentioning Cassidy's Night Club, voted Fort Worth's best Kept Secret for the last three years in a row!!! See you back at the Radisson soon!!!!

Reviewed August 14, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for a family event and the we love the hotel. Our room was ready when we arrived and the front desk staff was very nice and accomodating. We like the location
because it is close to everything and very clean, friendly.

I would recommend this hotel to all my friends, family that is visiting or on business.

The sales team go out of their way to make sure your every needs are met.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thanks so much for your kind comments about our hotel and sales staff. While all of our staff are wonderful, I am blessed to have the great sales team I have. Don't hesitate to call them for any future busines needs! We do haver a fantastic location so the next time you stay, ask for Rick the general Manager and I'll get you some complimentary breakfast!! Thanks again!!!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for a weekend date nite. Great hotel w room service and a fun hotel bar for the 30-50 age group. This was a nice hotel close enough to the Stockyards nite life fun but far enough from the nite life noise. Great staff we clean rooms

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank fire302

Thanks so much for your great review of our hotel. You are right, we are very close to the stockyards but located in a nice section of Fort Worth. CAssidy's night club has been entertaining Fort Worth residents for over 25 years and our Wednesday night country night is the best in Fort Worth!! bring your cowboy hat and boots.

The staff at the hotel is indeed great and I will share your commetns with them. Thanks again and I hope to see you back ast the Radisson real soon!!!!