Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel
$101
  • Breakfast included
$134
$159
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
$94
La Quinta
$93
$82
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
$209
  • Restaurant
$159
$122
Orbitz.com
All reviewsconvention centersundance squareclub levelself parkingwater gardenmolly trolleyan older hotelthe entire stafffree shuttledowntownftfortconferencestarbuckstexasbellmanfw
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The hotel is located a bit further from the heart of the downtown area than other hotels and the rooms and public spaces are average, typical for a Sheraton. I could take it or leave it but there are no red flags. A positive is that the front desk staff seemed very organized and already had my key card and paperwork completed upon my arrival so check-in took no time.

If you are only staying one night, you can avoid the ~$15 per night self park or $20+ valet charge by parking on the street at meters surrounding the hotel. They are in effect from 8am-6pm only so you can potentially get free parking overnight. There were ample spaces on the surrounding block the night I stayed.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank johnruda
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I travel for work, Monday through Thursday and stay at this hotel every week. I have not one complaint. I hate to see the bad reviews because I have stayed in almost a dozen rooms now on several floors and in several areas of the South Tower and have never been bothered by anything. I have used the pool and the hottub and enjoyed both. I have used their restraurant and enjoyed the food and staff. The Concierge Lounge on the top floor is very nice and people there are very attentive to you. The staff are always ready to help you with your suitcases and cars and the front desk staff have been excellent to work with. I have been there for early morning, evening and late night shifts and all have been friendly and helpful. I think the 2nd week I stayed there I was sick and one of the ladies brought be a plate of crackers and dry toast and something to drink. I have stayed in both king and double bed rooms. I can say there are several train tracks close by and sometimes you can hear them. I usually have my A/C on and the keeps the noise down. But usually the noises sound like the noises in my own home and I sleep much better. I am a woman traveling alone so I like to feel safe. I can say that I do at this hotel. There are several others that stay here as well and we have all been very happy with chosing this hotel. This is my first experience with a Sheraton and I am hooked. The hot water is always hot. The pool is warm and the hot tub hot. I am very happy and will continue to stay here. If I come to this location for personal reasons, I will stay here as well in the future. Check out the water features across the street. Seriously. It is worth it. Don't assume there is only one. There are several and they are all different but breathtaking.

Room Tip: Rooms in the South Tower that are on the inside are quieter. These rooms also have a different AC system and appear to be quieter. More air movement comes from the AC with the outside rooms though....so I would say your preferance.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Bdshipma
Melissa S, Manager at Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review and give your feedback! We really appreciate someone who stays with us every week giving us feedback because you are here on a consistent basis and experience the property and the service to a great extent. Thank you for your loyalty to Sheraton and we appreciate you staying with us every week and letting us be your home away from home!
Best Regards,
Melissa Sparvero

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I was staying for a friend's wedding because this is where the wedding party stayed. First impression was terrible. The staff at the front desk was not wearing uniforms. When asked the front desk agent told me they don't have to wear uniforms during the summer. Good thing I do not work for Starwood! Once in the room it was spacious. But i smelled like somebody tried to clean the carpet and din't get the dirt or water out of the carpet! It might be because the 11th floor does not look like it had ever been used. How do I know this....the soda machine was completely sold out of everything. You think you might have that checked before you have a busy weekend! I was really looking forward to eating at Shula's (heard it was pretty good). Only to be told that the owner did not want to pay up and kicked Shula;s out a few weeks before. Housekeeping department took over an hour to get extra pillows, when they arrived they were throw pillows stuffed in regular pillow cases! Really upset by now! No food except cold stuff after hours! What kind of hotel is this! I had heard several bad things about this hotel before staying there, but went in with a open mind because they tell me there are new owners. Maybe the new owners should get out of the hospitality industry and go into the convenience store business! DO NOT STAY HERE!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Sean F
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The bottom sheet was very hard and scratchy, the top sheet was silky smooth, wish they were both that way. The jacuzi was terrible, just a bunch of air and no hot water, it made alot of splash and no water movement. Could be alot better. The computer at the entrance area never did work for the three days I was there and they kept promising to get it fixed but to no avail. The front desk people were great and very helpful and Rick the bellman took great care of us for a dinner we went out to and gave us a ride in the van to the spot a few blocks from the hotel, there were 8 of us and he was really good. So I would say you have some fine people working there you just need to fix some of the the comforts of the place to make it a happier stay. Spent $500 in three days and should have been a little better. I didn't know of the fire alarm until the all clear was signaled as no one on the 11th floor heard it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Right across the street from the convention center. Not really close to anything else downtown but not a far walk, maybe 15 mins. Nice pool and adequate gym. Rooms very clean but not very well soundproofed.

• Stayed: October 2012