“You Just Need to see for your self”

Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Southwest
Ranked #66 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Fot Worth tx
“You Just Need to see for your self”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Ive been in a lot of hotels in my time but this is it .If ya need them there here for you they will go out of the way to help you out.Chase the maint man is real good he gets it fixed then he doesnt wait till ya leave tike other hotels do.Just come and see .to the Extendedstay Hotel in City view in Forth Worth tx

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
bbrauss, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Southwest, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Fort Worth - City View. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Abilene, Texas
Reviewed July 13, 2011

the hotel had everything we needed. kitchen,pool ,laundry facalities. it was 2 blocks away from the hospital my dad is in. all kinds of diffrent food places around the hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Southwest, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Fort Worth - City View. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed August 20, 2010

My stay was phenominal, the staff was beyond professional and helpful. Everything was great. I would stay there again and reccommend this to all my friends and family.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Casper, Wyoming
Reviewed July 19, 2010

This was the worst Hotel I have ever stayed at. I even talked to the manager Joe and wow... I think this company needs to learn how to hire managers. Very rude service and would never stay there again. Dirty rooms and poor service and Management that do not care for guests.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
fort worth, tx
Reviewed July 15, 2010

Hi folks-There are many positive things as you read the reviews below, but definitely do not stay here if you want three things:
1. Air Conditioning
2. TV stations
3. WiFi Internet
They advertise all three, but I stayed here 3 months and should know that the air conditioning unit CANNOT cool the room. My room went to 83 degrees everyday from 3pm to 9pm at night. The A/C units are weak. Next, there are 15 STUPID TV channels no one would ever watch and 3 news channels...Boring, Boring, Boring. Last of all the Bandwidth on the WiFi is so slim that it is like using old dial up...You Cannot watch YouTube videos and even regular web pages take 10 times as long to come up. I am moving today and cannot wait to never come back here!!! Good luck. Try Holiday Inn Express!!!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
New Orleans
Reviewed January 11, 2010

Overall this is a good value hotel. It's not fancy, but the price was much less than other nearby hotels. It was in a wonderful location close to restaurants and Target, Walgreens Starbucks etc. Very easy access to I-20. The room was clean and fairly good sized. Fridge, stove, sink and microwave were also included. Nice large flat panel TV and plenty of storage space in the closet and drawers. The staff was friendly and helpful.

My only complaint is about the linens. It was typical budget motel bedding with the patterned bedspread and sheets that were very rough and scratchy. The pillows were small and flat... but the staff was kind enough to give us plenty extra when we asked! If I were actually having to stay here for an "extended stay" I'd most definitely want my own sheets! But for the two nights we were there... I could live with it!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BroadwayWannabe
New Mexico
Reviewed June 4, 2009

We stayed for 5 nights with our little dog,very friendly staff we were asked several times as we were coming in or out if everything was o.k. There were no problems. The room was large and clean. It was quiet and comfortable. Good place to stay and priced for longer stays. I will definetly stay there again!!

• Stayed May 2009