Hyatt Place Fort Worth Cityview
  • Pool
$93
$76
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
$87
Hotels.com
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
$169
$144
$170
$153
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssuper targetcity viewwet barlarge tvshopping and restaurantsstarbucks coffeehulen malloatmealmini fridgegreat hotelsitting arearooms are spaciousperfect stayoutdoor poolbreakfast buffetthe breakfast areameeting room
Reviewed April 4, 2008

The staff are very friendly and accommodating. The complimentary shuttle service was really great. I stayed here on business and really appreciated the lift to and from the job site. The continental breakfast was a nice touch. Everything was kept neat and stocked. The rooms were clean and comfortable. My only wishes during my stay would have been a microwave and a larger bathroom. Overall, I had a wonderful stay and would recommend this hotel to fellow business travelers.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed December 27, 2007

I had heard that Amerisuites were becoming Hyatt Places and I was curious to see what the new brand would be like. I was very pleasantly surprised. The whole experience was very pleasant from check in to check out. The new lobby design is great, very clean and modern. The staff was excellent, allowing us an early check in. The room design is sleek and very comfortable. I love the Asian decor. My husband LOVED the huge plasma screen tv. The bed was fabulous. I was a little disappointed with the small bath area, but it wasn't a big deal at all. We left too early to do the continental breakfast, but the area looked clean and comfortable. The desk clerk was baking muffins when we went down to check out, so I know they are fresh! We liked this hotel so much that we are staying the weekend in Austin at the Hyatt Place there. Hopefully we will have as good an experience.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 24, 2007

I have always been happy staying at this hotel when visiting Fort Worth for over three years when it was an Amerisuites, but now that it's a "Hyatt Place" it costs $40-50 more for the same service and size room. Higher costs with fewer amenities has caused me to consider the Holiday Inn Express suites across the road. I would consider the Hyatt increase worth it if there had been some upgrades, but the VERY sterile-looking motif, the ambiance of a never-ending construction site, a swimming pool that "doesn't work" (hey, its summer in Fort Worth and its hot outside!!), and furniture missing from the room we were assigned (overlooking of course the next-door car wash & its honking horns as well as the massive construction dumpster), definitely lowered my overall opinion of the place --- as a Hyatt Gold member I thought there would be something a tad better than this. The mattress and plasma TV were indeed great, but they were already there under the cheaper Amerisuites banner. Disappointed!

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank Horns68
Reviewed July 23, 2007

My wife and I stayed at the Hyatt Place for two nights during a recent visit to Fort Worth. It was a wonderful experience and the new room designs are exemplary. Everything from the comfortable couches to the mini-fridge to the very comfortable beds was a revelation.

The staff was extremely helpful and although there was some dust as some of their face-lift work is still in progress, the hotel's appearance overall was exemplary.

Stayed: July 2007
Reviewed July 6, 2007

My husband and I as well as two friends of ours went to Hurst to do some wine tasting. We checked into our hotel about 5:00p.m after an all day wine tour. It was a fast check in and we headed to our room. The hotel is very new- they were still doing some finishing touches around. We went to our room and were shocked! It was so nice, big flat screen t.v. and nice living area. They bed was great and there was a mini-fridge. We had reserved the lowest class room, and found out all the rooms were like this.

We wanted to drink some of our wine down in one of the nice gathering areas to watch the baseball game but didn't have a wine opener. We called the front desk and they said they would have one for us. We got off the elevator and the staff was waiting for us with four wine glasses and a wine opener set up in one of the private tv areas.! We have stayed at the Grand Hyatt in Singapore and San Fran, but were surprised that the Hyatt Place hotels had similar service for such a cheaper price. The hotel front desk also gave us great suggestions of places to eat. Great service!

Stayed: July 2007