“Quick stop - nice room.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North
Ranked #32 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
Raleigh, NC
“Quick stop - nice room.”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband, dog and I stopped over at this hotel on a road trip. The room was quiet, clean and fresh - no musty smells that sometimes plague hotels. We arrived late and my husband had to while about five minutes for someone to come to the desk to check him in, but otherwise we had a good stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We were out in a smoking room without being told at the front desk when checking in. Since it was late and they were sold out, there was nothing we could do until morning. The next morning, we asked the desk clerk for a non-smoking room. She said, she didn't have anything available but to check back at noon. We did and there wasn't anything available. After much persistence we got moved but the staff was unwilling to accommodate in the beginning. Customer service is poor, at best.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Riverside, California
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

I stay in La Quinta's when traveling cross country with my dogs - and this is my FAVORITE one. I retorted my trip just to make sure I stopped at this one on the way. They have rooms on the first floor with doors that go out to a cute gated courtyard that is perfect for walking my dogs. I told the lady Susan at the desk when I booked the room this afternoon and she put me in the exact same room I stayed in last time when I was here. This is super convenient when you have been driving 10 hours and just want to step outside to walk the dogs. Susan was also very nice and professional, as the people who work here has always been. Once again, if you need a simple place to stay in the Fort Worth area - especially if traveling with companions of the four-legged variety - I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013
San Marcos, Texas, USA
Reviewed May 11, 2013

La Quinta is our hotel choice when traveling and is recommended to family and friends.

Great Experience. Hotel very nice. Service excellent. Check out easy and fast. We would stay here if in the Fort Worth area again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed April 27, 2013

It is a nice and clean hotel with all amenities, there are a lot of restaurants around, I have not seen any shopping area though.
I guess all rooms are ok. They have a swim pool outside and fitness center

Room Tip: It is straight on I-35