All reviews stay at la quinta room was clean easy access convenient location excellent stay free breakfast great place to stay night stay definitely stay here again lq pets tcu ft interstate pillows desk tub
Reviewed August 31, 2018

City View is very convenient to get to several parts of Ft. Worth and nice place for keeping pets, very friendly staff, they take care of all the little things. Really close to daughter's apartment which is a real plus for us.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0957, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth City View, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Thank you for the review! Glad we can be here for you and your family!

Reviewed August 25, 2018

Barking dogs everywhere, poor breakfast selection, cheap furnishings, plenty of street noise, low end treadmills.
I had to stay here as another company paid the bill. Literally thought about going to a Marriott and paying myself. Did I mention the barking dogs?
If you don't have animals with you I would avoid this place and probably all La Quinta Inns. I guess catering to the animal crowd is the only way they can fill these places up.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
LQ0957, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth City View, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2018

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry that your stay did not meet your level of satisfaction. We strive to make every stay for our guests as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. We hope that you will return in the future and allow us to exceed your expectations!

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Noise was excessive. Front desk clerk did nothing to rectify occupants next door to us with the loud TV ALL Night long! She said she would be up to check when she was done with her audit. Didn’t appear to contact occupants.

1  Thank shannonschwade
LQ0957, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth City View, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Hello and thank you for your feedback. My apologies for the difficulties with your stay. We will certainly strive to do better in the future.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

This hotel was clean and a good location, but the desk clerk was not friendly at all and did not even direct us to the elevator not tell us about any amenities like breakfast or if the WIFi needed a password, etc. The best part was breakfast. The server was attentive and food was warm.

1  Thank 958charlottea

Thank you for the review, I will be using your comments to speak with the check in staff and help them improve their friendliness and helpfulness. Have a great day ad I hope we can have you back!

Reviewed August 16, 2018

My two large dogs and I stayed in a spacious room that was very clean and welcoming!!! Excellent value for people and their pets. My dogs and I slept very well in the comfy room. There was plenty of accommodations for all of us. Additionally, they offer free wifi!! :-)

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you very much for the review glad we could provide you and your furry friends with such a great stay!