La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth City View
$111
$101
  • Breakfast included
$159
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
$209
$239
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
$94
La Quinta
$159
$122
Hotels.com
$93
$82
Travelocity
All reviewsstay at la quintahard boiled eggslate checkoutroom was cleaneasy accessthe air conditioningcontinental breakfaststock showexcellent stayconvenient locationgreat place to stayvery nice hotelvandalismlqwalgreenspetsstairwell
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel during May.
The hotel is quite far both from the airport and the city center but considering the distances that you can find in US it is normal.
However you must have a car to reach the place and also if you need to move when you are there you must use a car, walking is almost impossible and quite dangerous considering traffic.

In front of the hotel there is a big car park that is free.

People at the front desk were very kind and one I arrived in few seconda I was able to rech my room.
I was very surprised because it was a very big room with a small entrance, the bedroom with two queen size beds, a bathroom and a big wardrobe, considering that it is an hotel!
Everything was very clean.
Moreovere there was wifi internet for free and it was absolutely good!

In my rate breakfast was included: it was not so bad even if quite simple but you can eat milk, yogurt but also waffel made at the moment or donuts with marmelade.

There is also a small gym and a very small swimming pool but I didn't try them.

In the end I think that this hotel is a good place if you want to spend some day in Fort Worth both for work or for pleasure.

• Stayed: May 2012

Reviewed March 6, 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed February 14, 2012

This is a newer-construction property and it shows. The rooms are very comfortable with very comfortable bedding, in-room coffee, digital TV on nice flatscreen TVs. Several restaurant choices nearby, many within walking distance, a large Target superstore within reasonable walking distance (you'll want to drive if you buy much!) There's also a very large shopping mall just one exit east on the nearby interstate. Morning "continental-plus" breakfast, with usual yogurt and muffins and juice/coffee, as well as cook-your-own waffles is a very nice plus. Very convenient to IH-20/820 and IH-30. And the high-speed internet here really IS high-speed. I've stayed at several City View hotels over the past few years, and there has been an increase in vandalism and burglary of cars in hotel parking lots. Don't leave valuables in sight in your vehicle. Most parking spots here are close to the building. I have not seen or heard of any experiences with vehicle burglary or vandalism at this particular hotel, however.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank tcm_crew
Reviewed January 29, 2012

This was my first trip to Fort Worth and was a major event for us. I did my research, read reviews and decided the LaQuinta would be a great choice or our needs...I have never been more wrong!
Check-In was quick and painless but left us with no direction on where to find our room. I actually had to go back and ask! Once we found the room, I quickly learned the free Wi-Fi advertised was not available and I would not be able to work while on the trip which put me in jeopardy of losing my job! The options were very limited seeing hat I only had my iPad ith me. the water in the room had a foil smell that was unbearable, evn after 20 minutes.
After moving to the first floor for "better Internet service" we quickly learned it didn't wok there either. My daughter and I ventured out and came back or a good night sleep only to be kept wake by what sounded like a herd of elephants walking across the ceiling. Around midnight I simply couldn't take the noise anymore and went to the front desk where I was made to feel as though it was my fault for changing rooms in the first place. When I inquired bout leaving the hotel, I was told since I paid cash, get could not offer me a refund and would "possibly send a check in mail should I decide to leave" I felt stuck!
The third room in less than 24 hours was on the 4th floor. It was extremely hot and I called for a fan to make the room work. It took most of the night to cool the room, and I was advised by the front desk to cancel maid services to avoid the possibility of them turning the air nd fan off. This meant paying for services I did not receive and making our bed, collecting our own towels, ect.
I also had to go buy soap and shampoo because the items provided dried my skin out so badly. There was absolutely no water pressure on the 4th floor! He toilet in the restroom barely flushed it was so low, but at this point i had been in three rooms with a hotel staff that made it very clear I was inconveniencing them!
On the second night, there was a fight in the room next o ours. My daughter and I were awakened and terrified by the sounds no called the police. It sounded like people were coming through the walls! There were NINE people in the room and the night staff had no idea!
I will never stay at LaQuinta hotels agin

Room Tip: Research their security and NEVER pay cash!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family