All reviews front desk get togethers great outdoor area bathroom area evening socials basketball court breakfast provided kids loved the pool road construction fresh fruit housekeeping staff full kitchen great customer service wonderful stay upon check clean rooms easy access
Reviewed July 16, 2018

Check in was so easy and Ronna was so friendly and helpful. There are many restaurants nearby and the hotel was in good shape. While most Marriott employees are nice, these guys were over the top.

Will be glad when the road construction is finished so it is easier to get to this hotel.

Room Tip: We always prefer the top floor as we are light sleepers
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2018

Check in was easy with a very helpful and friendly staff. We were traveling around Texas visiting family and of the 4 hotels we stayed at, this was the best. We stayed here 5 nights. The room (suite) was very comfortable. The kitchen was furnished with pans, bowls, dishes and flatware. The pool and pool area was clean and staff members cleaned it each morning.
There are several high rated restaurants, shopping and a movie theater nearby. I can't say enough about how much we liked this place. I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 5, 2018

Stayed here for 6 weeks for work contract. I checked in really late and was starving so the nice lady at the front desk did her best trying to find me something to nibble on until breakfast. I have a bum knee she worked her best to accommodate me so I would not have to do stairs and was close to everything. Ended up getting a room on the first floor close to the exit door, pool and parking. LOVELY! Breakfast was always wonderful, I usually had the fresh fruit and porridge. So many places to eat close by and many conveniences. (laundry and nail salons) YAY room cleaning was fantastic, anything I needed I had within 5 minutes.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed January 6, 2018

We stayed here for a few weeks during a remodel. The staff is amazing everyone from the front desk to housekeeping. We first were placed in a 1 bed with a sofa bed and kitchenette on the 1st floor in Bldg A. It was super quiet at night. Then we were upgraded to a super sized 2 bedroom, 2 bath, and full kitchen on the 2nd floor of Bldg B. We were able to hear Interstate 35 traffic from this side of property. It wasn't bad, but it did take a couple days to get used to the noise. They did have a tennis/basketball court and an outdoor pool. The kids enjoyed the tennis and basketball court before it got cold out. The front desk provided the equipment to play. The breakfast was good. It included oatmeal with an array of toppings, make your own waffles, fruits, yogurts, pastries, and more. In the evenings, Monday through Wednesday, they provided a complimentary, light dinner of sorts for the guests like make your own burgers, chicken chili, and sweets. They would provide drinks too like beer, wine, and sodas. There was always enough for everyone that arrived. The employee working that was always nice. You could also find the manager greeting the guests. Parking was always available on the Bldg B side, and it was well lit. The only con was that the laundry facilities didn't always work, but they would refund your money each time. The housekeeping staff was really great. They always kept the property and our room super clean. We especially appreciated the work that Ms. Elisa and Mr. Jose Luis done. All the front desk staff was wonderful and nice to us our whole stay. We got to know their work ethic pretty well because of our extended stay. It's right off the freeway, close to restaurants, and shopping. Overall this is a very clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay.

Room Tip: Bldg A is much quieter from Interstate traffic noise
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2017

Stayed here while visiting my father. Its a category 1 hotel, but its clean, conveniently located adjacent to I-820 and the best burger place in the US.....Whataburger. Located at exit 17. Be careful if exiting from the east. The right turn on red has a camera and a small sign that says "No Right on Red". You will get a ticket, I know. Staff is friendly and maid service is prompt. Also has good top end restaurants nearby (<1.5 miles) too.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Troy H
Mary R, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Residence Inn Fort Worth Fossil Creek through the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.