“Clean, Close and Convenient + Marriott Points !”

Residence Inn Fort Worth Fossil Creek
Ranked #30 of 111 Hotels in Fort Worth
Newark, New Jersey
“Clean, Close and Convenient + Marriott Points !”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I stay here quite often on business and have gotten to know the hotel and staff well. Rooms are always clean, safe and comfortable. The staff goes out of their way to welcome you and show their appreciation for your business no matter what time the check in. I see allot of families staying as well and I would feel comfortable bringing my family anytime. Richard and Beryl, the Sales Coordinator, are courteous, professional and friendly.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
trob087, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
We are so thankful that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you felt many things were within convience of the hotel. we look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Terri Robinson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I had to stay in Fort Worth for a couple months for a training program for my job, and I had a great experience staying at this hotel. The rooms were always clean, good and hot breakfast and dinner every day during the week and specially the great customer service the staff provide to their guests, specially Beryl Alexander the Sales Coordinator. She takes really good care of each and every one of her guests and will not hesitate to go the extra mile to address your needs. She made my stay very enjoyable and I will definitely come back whenever I get the chance. 100% recommended.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
It always makes me smile as the General Manager when my associate has their name listed, That shows me that they made an impression on your stay.

Thank you and we do look forward to having you back in the future.
Erie, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here one night because it's close to office. It's a big property right off two hwy turn pike. It's about 30 min to DFW, 20 min to dtwn Fort Worth. The rooms aren't too big, but comes with living room and bedroom, has a kitchen and will do groceries. Breakfast is included, small gym, and laundry room on each floor. It's pretty basic, but clean. If you stay here, make sure to request a room not facing the hwy. there are many restaurants near by, pretty convenient.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience while in the Fort Worth area. We hope you will be back to stay with us again soon!

Kansas City, Kansas
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Traveled here for business, and was very happy with this hotel. Great breakfast and dinner options provided at the hotel. Awesome location, and the staff was always so helpful with anything you need. I would stay here again, without a doubt.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
trob087, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
We are so happy you have enjoyed your stay and that our staff made you feel welcome and at home. We love to hear these comments.

Thank you!

Georgetown, Texas
Reviewed November 23, 2013

They booked our room accurately at the last minute. The hotel and the room were very clean and well maintained. Front desk staff were very professional and friendly. Room was exactly as requested in my profile...high floor and away from elevator. Perfect!

At check out, I needed to leave some childrens clothes for a friend to pick up after we left. Beryl was extremely helpful and even provided a bag to keep them together until my friend picked them up.

My wife and I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
We are so happy you enjoyed your staff and that my team was there to help. We look forward to your next time with us.

Thanks Again!

Fort Worth
Reviewed November 22, 2013

The Residence Inn Fort Worth Fossil Creek is a great place to stay (Home away from home). Heather the front desk receptionist, Beryl the manager as well as the rest of the staff are so nice and will go the extra mile to make your stay very pleasant. The rooms are clean and it's a pet friendly hotel. There are lots of restaurants within walking distance as well as a movie theater.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
We are so glaf you enjoyed your stay with us and that the staff was helpful. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Many many Thanks!

Bella Vista
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We travel to Fort Worth to visit our grandson, who lives in this area. And although there are a zillion hotels, we always pick this Residence Inn! It offers good prices, very nice employees and is clean and comfortable!
The breakfast is very good and the sweet lady who takes care of it (this past Saturday) is so nice and keeps the food hot and fresh!
During the week they have evening dinner specials and you can not go wrong with this hotel!
Enjoy! rick

Room Tip: If you request a room that is "extra quiet" they will locate you in the best room you coul...