Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Worth Fossil Creek
$180
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
$170
$99
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
$123
$108
Hyatt.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
$94
La Quinta
$93
$76
All reviewsfossil creekfront deskget togethersgreat outdoor areahome away from homehot tub was greatbasketball courtbathroom areaevening socialsbreakfast providedkids loved the poolhousekeeping staffevening receptionfresh fruitfree weightsfull kitchenbusiness trip
Reviewed May 31, 2012

hello i stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and it was very nice the rooms are updated .We Were able to use the bbq grill and just enjoy the evening i felt like it was home away from home..and not to mention the staff there were amazing especially Ana,and Richard i will definetly stay here again thank you for taking care of us soooo good!!!!

Thanks vanessa,

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
trob087, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2012

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us recently. Your home away from home is what we strife for every guest stay with us. We look forward to you returning to the hotel in the future so you can meet our entire family. I will share your comments with Ana and Richard. Two incredible staff members. I am so glad you took the time to recognize them both. enjoy your summer and we look forward to having you back soon!

Terri Robinson

Reviewed May 31, 2012

The staff was extremely friendly and personable. Went out of their way to make sure everything was okay.

Food was surprisingly good. Tasted more like home-cooked than most hotels.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

thank you for staying with our hotel while in Fort Worth. It warms my heart that our staff was good to you and treated you will. I also like to hear that you are enjoying our food selections at the hotel. We have been trying out different ideas and I think you just hit it for us. seem more like real meals than a regular hotel. We look forward to having you back with us soon again!

Terri Robinson

Reviewed May 12, 2012

The staff at this hotel makes you feel good. They bend over backwards to make everything enjoyable and fun. I had a lot of fun with the manager, Ms. Beryl Alexander. She has a warm heart and friendly attitude. After a long day at work, she brings out the smiles in everyone....wonderful sense of humor, too. The accommodations are nice. I really like the spacious work area/desk. This is a great improvement. I look forward to staying there next week. Also, Rhonda, who works in the evening kitchen staff, is wonderful. She has a great attitude. I enjoyed making her laugh. See you soon, Rhonda!

Allan O.

Room Tip: The studio room comes with the spacious work area.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
trob087, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

I am so happy you enjoyed your staff at our hotel recently. We want to thank you for staying with us and look forward to your return visits to our hotel. Please let us know if we can do anything on your next visit. Have a great Week.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Great hotel in a good location. 15-20 minutes North of Fort Worth, depending on traffic and construction. Near many businesses like Lockheed-Martin and FAA. Many good restaurants within a few miles. Breakfast is pretty nice compared to other hotels in the area. Nice pool, and sports courts. Very spacious, well equipped rooms for the extended stay business person. Great hotel over all.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank HighFlyin82A
trob087, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

We are so glad you enjoyed our hotel and our location in the Fort Worth area. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area. Thank you again and we look forward to your return visit!!

Reviewed April 9, 2012

This hotel is currently under renovation. According to the t-shirts that their front desk staff were wearing, the renovation will be lasting until May. Their front desk is actually now in their breakfast area and is reduced to a counter instead of the usual spread. I would like to think that the upheaval from the renovation is what caused the front desk staff to be unsure about what's going on in their hotel. When I asked if the pool was open the young lady at the desk at first said "yes" and when I mentioned that the note in our room said something about the pool being seasonal, she then said something like, "maybe it's not". Since I needed something for the kids to do after a long drive, we just went ahead and checked for ourselves. Good thing they had the maintenance man cleaning and testing the pool water and we found out from him that yes, the pool was indeed open. The room where we stayed was one of the newly renovated ones, I think. The carpets and furnishings were new. They were pleasing enough to the eyes. The carpets were so brand new though that the "newly-installed-carpet-smell" was evident in the hallways and in the room. In the bedroom it got too strong for me it woke me up at night; I had to switch sides the next night so I could be on the side that had more open space between the bed and the wall. But the kids didn't seem to mind so maybe others won't mind as well. Their regular exercise room was closed but I did see that a row of treadmills were positioned in a room facing the pool. I don't know if those were working or plugged in. The main reasons why we chose Residence Inn - the availability of a regular sized fridge, the accessibility of a stove, and the hot breakfast buffet were all thankfully up to our expectations so for that I am giving 3 stars. I am hoping that after the renovations, their front desk staff will be back to full-working-knowledge order and their rooms will smell less-brand-new. They do need to improve their signage on the frontage road. We missed the entrance a couple of times when we used the frontage road from 820 East heading toward 35 West, so if you take that to get to the hotel, you need to slow down a little; best to take the entrance at Sandshell. They were very close to several restaurants and a movie house and if you explored just a little bit more they were within short driving distance to a couple of grocery stores and many other retail establishments.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your comments. Our renovation will be completed in just a few weeks and we cannot wait for you to come back and see the finished product. Our staff is back into normal uniforms now for the more professional look. So thank you for letting us know. Hope to see you back soon!