“Great Sushi”
Review of Sushi Nomi

Sushi Nomi
Ranked #257 of 1,859 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

Service was fast and friendly. Plating of my order was exceptional. Menu does not offer everything under the sun, but the items offered taste excellent.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed November 21, 2017

quality grade sushi, served in awesome presentation, nicely priced. i brought business partners and we all were pleasantly surprised.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

This place is really good with great prices. Our #1 sushi stop. Only downfall: the seating is extremely limited with no waiting area on busy nights.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 22, 2017

THIS PLACE IS GREAT!!!! it has become almost like the show "Cheers" thats how often we go and the staff knows us. The rolls are delicious and you really can't go wrong with any of their rolls. We do like some more than others. If there is something on the board you betcha that we will order it and try it. Such was the case when they listed "KING KONG" and as you can imagine....the roll is HUGE!! not to mention DELICIOUS! I don't know all the ingredients by memory BUT it is cover is tempura and fried. If you go START with that one. You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 7, 2017

I eat at Sushi Nomi on a regular basis. I usually go by myself, as my family are not a fan of sushi, so I eat at the bar.

Get the Nomi Fries or Jalapeno Bomb as an appetizer. They're not at all traditional fare for a sushi place, but they are both awesome.

I generally get the "Cherry Blossom" - salmon sushi, topped with tuna. Totally delightful.

I can't recommend this place enough!

Date of visit: February 2017