“Utterly fantastic and wonderful”

Holiday Inn Dallas DFW Airport - South
Ranked #22 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed May 7, 2009

This was my first time at this hotel. I was pleasantly suprised at the attitude of the staff, particularly the manager, Alvie. From the time I picked up the "search/Service Phone" at the airport until the time I disembarked from the Hotel's shuttle van. I was treated like visiting royalty. It seemed as if there was nothing they couldn't do to satisfy my needs. But, even beyond that, they helped me with a personal emotional problem. Had it not been for them, I don't know what I would have done.
I do and will recommend this facility to anyone anytime. There could be no nicer or friendlier facility anywhere in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. In fact, anywhere.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Dallas DFW Airport - South

Reviewed April 29, 2009

Staff was very Courteous and attentive. Room was quiet and Dinner was great !!!

Reviewed April 29, 2009

This new Holiday Inn is the nicest one ever stayed. It reminded me of a well Clean, well kept, nicely appointed, awesome beds, great pillows, great food, great bartender, excellent staff service.

Luis F. Gil

Reviewed April 26, 2009

Although a frequent business traveller in the DFW area, this is my first stay at this particular Holiday Inn. For fly-in/fly-out access, this is an excellent location. The rooms are clearly new, well-appointed and clean. The front desk clerks seemed more interested in their small talk than in checking guests in, and is a little pricey for a Holiday Inn -- these are the only things which keep me from rating it a 5. Other than that that, the hotel merits a recommendation and I will be using it more often in future trips to DFW.

Reviewed April 25, 2009

This hotel is very peaceful, nice, and clean I would stay here again.

Reviewed April 8, 2009

Great value for such a nice hotel. Every employee we met were exceptionally nice and polite. Even in these hard economic times everbody seemed to have a big warm smile. We will be back the next Nascar race we come to.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 7, 2009

I work for a NASCAR team, and had occasion to stay here for eleven days.

The staff could not have been more accommodating (e.g. including greeting me upon arrival and ensuring that parking for my oversized vehicle was secured each day), the decor was clean and tasteful, the room was excellent, and the fitness center was an actual, viable workout facility! These things all meant a lot, and I look forward to returning to this location in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Worth
#69 of 113 in Fort Worth
Hilton Garden Inn DFW Airport South
La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Euless
Holiday Inn Express & Suites DFW Airport South Hotel

Been to Holiday Inn Dallas DFW Airport - South? Share your experiences!