“Excellent”

Ranked #23 of 111 Hotels in Fort Worth
Calgary, Canada
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The front desk clerk "Gloria" was amazing! This young gal was the most courteous professional person I have ever dealt within the service industry. Not only did she book our room but also took care of 4 phone calls reserved shuttle for 2 different groups helped another gentleman at the desk and coded our room keys all with a smile and amazing attitude. If I owned a business I would hire her in a second. We are from Calgary, Alberta and would highly recommend this place to stay if you are flying in or out of Dallas Fort Worth. The rooms were very clean and well priced. Way to go Gloria, you will make it far some day with your great personality. I hope your employer is appreciative of all your hard work and as a matter of fact, I will be calling them to make sure they know the amazing job that you do

Room Tip: All was good for us!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
pennsylvania
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Excellent Service . Very nice staff.I stayed at this hotel on 4/5-4/7. The hotel is very clean and the employees are wonderful.. There is a nice restaurant called One . I had some wonderful buffalo sliders . In the evening the restaurant changes to a club. Fridays is Latin night and Saturday was r&B .The parkinglot was so full i was afrid to move my car for fear of not finding a space upon my return. A very wellbehaved crowd. My room was very nice .Better than i expected .The gorunds are well maintained . I was able to print my boarding pass free of charge and utilize the computers to be on the internet free of charge in the Business Center. There are plenty of fast food places. I even saw a Jack inthe box and i havent had one of those in my neighborhood in over 20 years. All in all i can't wait to return to Texas and I will be staying at this location.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Lafayette, Louisiana
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Thanks sooooo much to the great staff. I was vacationing with my family and our car battery died while I was alone with our two small children. Unable to find someone to jump start our battery, two wonderful staff members (Jimmy and Rico) helped us out.... Refusing my tip stating "they were happy just to help." Thank you again for creating a easy, stress less trip!!! Your kindness will not be forgotten.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
UK
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

There is a lot of competition in this area but if all you are looking for is a good room, then this place is just fine. The only minor drawback was the lack of a dedicated in-house restaurant. I think there was something in the lobby that doubled as a bar and the food is probably fine, but it was happy hour when I visited and it simply did not have the character that the Marriott, just over the road had and where I went to eat eventually.

All that said, if all you want is just a good clean room then go for this one you won't be unhappy with your choice. Special mention to the front desk guy who went to the trouble of tracing my Priority Card (that I had forgotten to bring) - it really makes a difference.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I am always greeted by name and the check in process is quick and efficieint. James Johnson is the front desk staff that I usually deal with. He goes out of his way to make sure that each guest's needs are met. He always remembers me and greets me by name. Because of him I am reccomending the hotel to other colleagues travelling to Dallas. The entire front desk staff is helpful and friendly but his csutomer service skills stand out.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
tulsa
Reviewed March 19, 2013

James & Destinee are the absolute best front desk staff that I have encountered during many hotel stays. They are always prepared to serve the customer well and treat them as if they were the only customer.

The manager Jimmy is always has a solution if a problem arises. On several occasion we would need a room at the last minute or we wanted a different room. He is willing to accomodate our preferences most of the time.

Rico, the shuttle drive, is always pleasant and willing to take guest where they need to be.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Euless, Texas
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed for a Seminar our company was having and the rooms and hotel were nice. No fridge in the room. Coffee pot, internet was god, TV was good, We didn't eat breakfast but the restaurant was nice.
Our conference room was roomy and set for 40 people which filled about half of it. The catered in lunch of sandwich makings and soup and salad with cheesecake for dessert was very filling. The coffee was good and all in all it was a very nice hotel. A little pricey because of it's location but there were gas, groceries, bar and grills, hair salons all within walking distance as well as the train station.
I would DO IT AGAIN here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
#66 of 111 in Fort Worth
Holiday Inn Express & Suites DFW Airport South Hotel
La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Euless
Hilton Garden Inn DFW Airport South

Been to Holiday Inn Dallas DFW Airport - South? Share your experiences!