“Nice Stay at this Holiday Inn”

Holiday Inn Fort Worth North-Fossil Creek
Ranked #50 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed November 15, 2013

stayed 4-nights at this hotel, all in all a very nice comfortable stay. The staff were all friendly and helpful in all dept's. I want to give Kudo's to Kristina Patterson the front desk Manager, she was always friendly and treated my group with a smile and very helpful tips on driving the best route through all of the frustrating road construction in the area. Kristina and her crew always directed us to all the best eating spots throughout our stay. Keep up the great work Kristina. The breakfast bar was ok but food could have been warmer and always seemed to be restocked ? one day they did not have milk? Other than that. looking forward to my next stay at this Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed November 10, 2013

This was a very nice hotel for a reasonable price. The front desk staff was pleasant and efficient. Our king suite was not large and the bathroom was very small, but everything was clean, well maintained, and working. We only stayed one night so we did not see any areas except our room and lobby which had a nice waterfall feature. The hotel is conveniently located just off I-35W, but there is major road construction at this exit and for several miles surrounding it right now. There is a McDonalds across the parking lot, and the Fort Worth Stockyards are an easily accessible 4 miles away. One negative was that we were surrounded by noisy neighbors coming in very late, and various noises kept me awake throughout the night. Overall, we were very pleased with our stay and would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Lovely hotel, great staff throughout all doing a fab job here! Room was spacious very clean and fresh and the bed was so comfortable. Only negative is THE PILLOWS they are like little rocks, please change them back to the fluffy ones!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

These people are ready to please every guest. They could not be more friendly and helpful.

I asked to have the volume control on the TV adjusted. When I returned that evening, the Front Desk Agent made sure to let me know that a technician had adjusted the volume on all of the channels. Wow this was unexpected great service.

I will stay with these people again.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I had a four night stay at the Holiday Inn on a business trip and it was fine. The location is easy to get to off of 35W and has plenty of parking. The lobby is nicely appointed and the breakfast is good. Rooms were comfortable and properly maintained. The gym is small and not well equipped. A weird thing was that they didn't have a liquor license when I was there. So, they couldn't sell beer but they could give it away which was a nice plus. I would consider staying there again when in the area as it is a solid value.

Room Tip: Even rooms face the highway so if you are bothered by road noise, try for an odd number.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank HenHoo
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is very good with the exception of the service in the restaurant. I have stayed here several times and I continue to be very disappointed. I have been a platinum member with this hotel group and have switched to another chain for nearly all of my travel. This stay has reinforced my decision to stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Fort Worth North-Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Dear BigDaddy083,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the restaurant service which was unacceptable. We will address this point. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Went here as an escape from the house for my husband and I. I bought concert tickets for Billy Bob's and have not been to Ft Worth too much. Planned everything on the internet looking at maps and.....I have no sense of direction so anything could have happened.

At first arrival I was disappointed w/ the location. I thought we would be closer to the stockyards. It's literally just off of the side of the road. So, no nice views. But the day perked up when we realized there was a liquor store across the street. We walked over there and got some things to make cocktails before we went out. On our way back into the hotel, I asked about Billy Bob's and the girl at the front desk explained to us they had a free shuttle to Billy Bob's.(bonus!) It left every 30 minutes so we booked it for the time we wanted to leave and went up to the room - which was nice and neat and cool. (air conditioner controls in your room - important in TX).

Had a great time at the nightclub, had never been before. The last shuttle going back to the hotel was at midnight. That was too early for us so we decided to take a cab back. They are all lined up at the end of the night like it's the airport so, we had no trouble.

All in all for the money, this was a good deal. No complaints about the hotel. No complaints. I would try to get closer to the stockyards next time just for a better view from our window but.....if they have any deals I would definately consider this hotel again. Especially if you had a bunch of friends w/ you. Just so you don't have to drink and drive.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple