“Should not be 5 stars”

Ft Worth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Should not be 5 stars”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2009

Small rolls and too open of an atmosphere. I guess we are spoiled at Wasabi. This place is okay and the price is great. I did like the hot towels and great service. I will go back but I do not think it deserves 5 stars.

Fort Worth, Texas
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2009

Everything was fine but no WOW factor. I think there are much better sushi restaurants in Ft. Worth. But is was good.

FT WORTH, TX
“Not soo good!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2009

I dropped by and ordered some Sushi. The taste was not too pleasant. I recommend trying popular places in Dallas.

Fort Worth, Texas
“Great, quiet sushi restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2008

I had been searching for great sushi in the Dallas Fort Worth area and had nearly given up when I tried Sushi Tao after a coworker recommended it. I have been going once a week ever since.
The sushi is fantastic, I especially like the tri-color dinner, the cowboy roll, and the spicy tuna roll. The white tuna is great, always fresh, no fishy smell or taste.
The lunch specials are really reasonable. $7.95 for 2 sushi rolls, salad, and miso soup.
My husband leans more towards cooked food and has enjoyed just about everything he has tried. He has even tried some of the raw sushi, usally tuna, and has been happy.
I really like the Plum Wine (Goya) and while the sake list isn't extensive my husband has enjoyed not only the sake but the sake cocktails.
The service is very attentive and the attention to detail regarding the sushi is great. The rice is perfect and the rolls are tight. The presentation is always beautiful.
This restaurant has quickly become one of my favorites in Fort Worth and I am so happy to finally get good sushi here in Texas.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2008

Seriously good sushi. Really friendly service, attractive and comfortable restaurant, and the food is fabulous. They offer cooked entree's as well as sushi. Loved it.