Town & Country Motel
CandlewoodSuites
$170
$136
$189
Sleep Inn & Suites(Fort Stockton)
$155
$139
$99
All reviewstexasappearancestocktonhighwaymicrowave
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I have been here for 2 months on company business travel. Would recommend this motel to anyone! The lady that runs the front desk and hotel is very sweet and nice. The service was phenomenal! I travel all the time and will say that this is the best motel within 100 miles of itself. Always clean, she has your room cleaned daily. Fresh towels, nice shower and new sink. Place has been taken care of very well. If I ever stay near this area again, this motel will be the only motel I will stay at in Fort Stockton.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Mark5085Calvert
Town C, Owner at Town & Country Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2016

Thank you we look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I'm not sure who wrote the previous reviews, but I never encountered any of what they said. Yes, the room was cheap. With that being said, you get what you pay for. The room looked old and smelled like mold. The old carpet had greasy stains as well as the bed spread. I would not stay there again. I'll pay a little more for cleanliness.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Ljmandm
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This was a great overnight experience. The motel is retro in appearance but updated with flat screen tv and wireless internet. It was very clean and well kept. there is a laundry facility and Donut shop right accross the street. Highly reccomended.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank dave77065

Thank you! We look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This motel is an "old style" travelers hotel. But, it is the best value in Ft Stockton. Rooms have been renovated. We stayed in a room w/king bed, fridge, microwave, flat screen TV(which we didn't need!). It was clean and looked great. We were able to park right outside our room. No security concerns. There is a bar-b-cue grill area between buildings. Room was $45+tax. Why spend +$75 (or up to $150) for a one night room?? Makes no sense. You have to phone the motel directly since they do not seem to book on-line.

Room Tip: Best to phone ahead. We stayed in room #107.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank 7Wunders
Reviewed May 4, 2013

The Town and Country Motel in Fort Stockton, Texas is like a trip back in time. It reminds me of the old roadside Motels my parent used to stop at when we were traveling back in the early 1960's. I'm sure it was built in the same era. We stayed in a room with one King bed, flat screen TV, Free wireless internet, refrigerator and microwave. There was plenty of hot water and water pressure, the bed was firm, but comfortable. You can tell the motel is old, but it had recently been updated as much as it could be. The motel is on a busy road, but by about 9pm the traffic stopped and was nice and quiet. The only complaint I had, which is a very minor one is that the AC/Heating unit would shut off when there was no call for heat, then would kick on. I don't mind a constant noise, but turning on and off all night was a bit annoying. The price was very fair, we paid $45 + taxes. If I traveled through there again, we would probably stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family