“Great family outing”
Review of Pecos Roadhouse - CLOSED

Pecos Roadhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Perfect home style cooking for everyone! Serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Fresh ingredients cooked by hand. Try our West Texas Chicken Fried Steak! Plus enjoy drinks at the Full Bar.
Reviewed January 30, 2014

We went as a family. I had the 8 oz. Ribeye, my wife had the catfish, and the kids had chicken tenders. Everyone was very pleased with their meal. We loved the family style sides. The service was fast and friendly. Overall a great experience.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We were here on a Thursday night about 6:30 They were out of grilled chicken, So we got fried chicken, three sides served family style. The food was good service was exceptional. When you are in Fort Stockton this is a good stop since there isn't much in town. We will be back.

1  Thank Boborunner
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Went during lunch and I have to say the catfish special was absolutely tasteful homemade I recommend this place very good environment nice and polite workers it was delicious

Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

This was a great dining experience. The service was attentive, the entrees delicious, and the family style salads and sides were a nice bonus. It took 2 hours for our group to deal with issues and the staff took great care of us.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I have lived in Fort Stockton for 24 years and until just the other evening, January 14, I had never had a steak that lived up to its name. You would think that in West Texas a good steak would be on every restaurant's menu but that is simply not true. That is until now. I ordered the 14oz. Ribeye, medium rare, with the baked potato and salad. The Steak was perfect, tasty and didn't last long on my plate. The service was fast and courteous and the restaurant was very clean. So go and get a great steak at a great price.