Deluxe Inn
ComfortSuites
$150
$187
$169
Sleep Inn & Suites(Fort Stockton)
$102
$99
$89
$128
TripAdvisor
Super 8 Ft Stockton(Fort Stockton)
$119
TripAdvisor
All reviewssmall refrigerator and microwavebased on reviewsmi casitaflat screencomfortable bedroadside motelopened the doorwasher and dryercoffee makergranite countertopsnice tvstay there againpleasant surpriseice machineone night staygreat roomup to date
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 3, 2013

But I believe it will be soon as well as all the other rooms. According to the reviews the complete motel was renovated, so I just think, the room 102 was forgotten. First of all, the door was hardly to close. I didn't find the bed comfortable, the mattress slid somehow on the bed and was to soft. I needed to use the microwave (was really new), and as I changed the plug I saw all the dirt behind the microwave, on top of the fridge. I think, it was there for longer, so this is also a point which makes me believe, the room 102 couldn't be renovated short time ago. The owners are very nice and friendly and something is indeed happening around (looks like preparation for the renovation of the room 102), so probably the whole motel will be greatest in town soon. For me not yet.

Room Tip: Check room 102 before you check in. Maybe it's renovated already.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The reviews of other people helped us select this place. So, thanks to all who have taken the time to write. The owners of Deluxe Inn are wonderful and hands-on. You could see their commitment to customer satisfaction. The rooms were excellent as others have mentioned. If you are looking for a neat place to stay with all the basic amenities and a great value for your dollar, this is the place to stay. We have used Fort Stockton as a transit place for overnight stay (on two different dates) and were very pleased. Parking is abundant (you could park in front of your room!). For breakfast, you should make your own arrangements, but that should not be an issue. Thanks to trip advisor, other reviewers, and finally the owners of Deluxe Inn for helping us find this place and making our stay wonderful.

Room Tip: Just talk to the owners. They will help you out.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is an older motel with parking directly by the room door, which we actually like for the convenience. The motel is well-maintained and is being renovated. The room was basic but had a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker--with only one coffee packet. All in all, even at a higher price we'd have been satisfied. The very low rate made this a good choice.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2013

There was nothing about this motel that made me want to stay there and that included the reception area. All I can say is if that is there first impression (nasty) I can imagine the room would be clean. I did tour the room more out of curiosity since I had read all the positive reviews on tripadvisor knowing we (2 females) would not be staying there regardless of the fact that we had prepaid our room. The owner was kind enough to refund 1/2 half of my room cost since we had to book another room in town where we felt safe. I don't care how nice the rooms and owners are this property should never have a 3-5 star rating it is very misleading.

Room Tip: No good rooms
Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I took a chance because so many other reviews were favorable. The rooms are a lot nicer than the exterior. They should fix the outside up asap. The staff is very nice and helpful. This place is an interesting pit stop but I would take a Drury Inn if there were one around here. This is an old motel which has been nicely refurbished but I'm used to modern amenities like a fitness center and a breakfast buffet. I would call this more of a quirky experience than a place I would send a friend to.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business