“Great Place to have a wonderful meal, and super service!”
Review of Mi Casita

Mi Casita
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2011

Adonna Gonzalez waited on my wife and I, she could not have been more friendly, and helpful, great service. Thanks for serving some very tasty Mexican food. I had the #7. Asado Plate Spicy Pork in Red Sauce, Rice & Beans and two Flour Tortillas , awesome flavors, perfect heat. My wife had the #5. Azteca Special One Red Cheese Enchilada, One Green Cheese Enchilada, One Crispy Chicken Taco, Rice & Beans This is a wonderful place to have a super meal, very clean, that's a real plus as well. Try it, you won't be disappointed. We don't travel this way often, but when we do, we will be back! BTW we were already in the restaurant when the phone rang at 9:00pm (closing time) asking for directions, Ms Gonzalez was very gracious, giving directions and making sure they were welcome to come even though it was closing time ... my wife and I looked at each other, we both wish more establishments had the same passion for their businesses. Yes I saw their review (chuckled only because we were there), we were in the corner table.

1  Thank TexasBornHouston

Reviewed March 17, 2011

We were looking for a place to stop and eat dinner in Fort Stockton and my wife saw this place was listed as #1 on Trip Advisor and wanted to try it out. Seeing as how it was 9:00pm at night, she called to find out what time they closed. The person on the phone indicated they closed at 9:00, but then asked where we were. When we advised we were coming into Fort Stockton, she indicated she would wait for us and gave us directions to the restaurant. After arriving about 10 minutes after closing, we were met by the person on the phone; the owner Adonna. She treated us with exceptional courtesy and encouraged us to take our time (even though we were the last table in the place). The food was FANTASTIC and very reasonably priced, but the customer service was bar none!!! Try and find a place that will stay open late for weary travelers!!! I highly recommend if you are in Fort Stockton, day or night, to stop by and enjoy a great meal with great service!!!! We will certainly be back when in Fort Stockton!!!

3  Thank Txchap
Reviewed February 24, 2011

The BEST SURPRISE of 2011 was found at MI CASITA!! Such an incredible experience! The food was fit for a king!!! Fresh, fast, and something to be worthy of stopping for every time we pass through Fort Stockton. WOW!!!

1  Thank Rdlowe1
Reviewed February 4, 2011

After driving for 7 hours we decided to stop based on prior reviews. We weren't disappointed. Adonna, the owner, let us in despite the fact that we showed up 10 minutes after closing and the restaurant's pipes were frozen from a recent winter storm. We enjoyed the food, Adonna's big smile and warm hospitality.

Reviewed December 29, 2010

My husband and I have tried mexican food everywhere from the east coast to the west coast, and this was the most authentic and delicious mexican food we have ever had! There salsa is awesome! I wish they sold it because I would buy it and I am positive that others will too! If you are in texas, you have to stop here!!!
Be sure to visit their web site and check out their menu:

1  Thank DragonDuane