“Family Friendly”
Review of K BOB'S Steakhouse

K BOB'S Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner
Description: K-BOB'S is found in small and medium sized towns across Texas, New Mexico and Colorado. We are known for our home-town attitude: "Family, Church, School...then K-BOB'S". We strive to be an integral part of the communities we serve and insist on the highest standards of quality and service for each of our guests. We treat you like family, serving up healthy portions of home-made cooking for lunch and dinner.
Tucson, Arizona
“Family Friendly”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stopped at K-Bob's because we heard that they had great steaks. We were not disappointed. K-Bob's had great steaks and is a family friendly location. If you want something other than steak, they have a large, help-yourself, salad bar too. It had a variety of toppings. They have fresh-baked hot buns that were delicious. K-Bob's was a pleasant surprise in the middle of Texas off I-10.

West, Texas
“True Texas Experience”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed a lunch at the restaurant on the week day and was impressed with the menu selection, both healthy and sinful.
Recent installation of a bar was a reason to return again after work in the future.

Hostess and server friendly and attentive.

Will return soon

Fort Stockton, Texas
“Disappointing”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We were disappointed that Mi Casita was closed and opted for K Bob's because we'd been promising ourselves steak while we were in Texas. We got there and could not figure out how to be seated; a couple close behind us were as confused. Turned out the hostess/floor manager was elsewhere; a waitress retrieved her. It took a long time to get drinks; the waitresses did not seem very systematic in their service. When our food finally came, my waitress said they were out of the baked potatoes I ordered; what would I like? She offered to bring a menu but, thinking about my rapidly cooling food, I recalled another side from memory and after a while it appeared. My steak and vegetables arrived barely lukewarm. The rolls appeared as we finished up our meal. None of the tables around us were bussed, so we gazed on dirty tables as we ate. The food was pretty good, and the waitress did give us a discount because I complained about the way they handled not having an item I ordered and about the temperature of the food. But I doubt we'd eat there -- or at one of their other franchises -- after that experience. Management really needs to step up.

• Visited May 2013
Brownwood, Texas
“Had not seen one of these in years!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Everything was better than I remembered. I visited on a Monday night and the place was packed. That's because of great food and excellent service. The salad bar is massive and huge. Loved the ranch dressing. Loved the green chile beef stew.

Cambridge, Massachusetts
“It was the only open restaurant in town and we stayed to closing.”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

They had a good salad that both of us needed. The service was good and the people like most in the south were really nice and friendly. We did not feel rushed even though we came in near closing. This was where we started hearing about the Boston Marathon bombing when people knew we were from the area they were very kind and considerate of us. The food was good and we would go back there if in Ft. Stockton again. We did not get enough of a selection of food to properly review this restaurant but we did get a very warm and good impression of K Bob's Steak House.

Visited April 2013