“No Breakfast as usual just coffee.CDL rate $ to high.”

Motel 6 Ft. Stockton
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Fort Stockton
Houston, Texas
“No Breakfast as usual just coffee.CDL rate $ to high.”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This hotel has no breakfast only coffee in the morning.It does have parking for semi trucks with trailers ad was quite.Everything worked in my downstairs room in the back of complex..The bed was to hard and was sinking in the middle the room was not that big..Small dining table 2 chairs.Located off I-10 exit 256 south hotel on the right...Paid $59.96 for the night....If your going west towards El Paso,Texas then pass Ft.Stockton,Tx and stop in Van Horn,Texas it has lots of hotels under $40.00 a night..You have to check out Whitten Inn real nice clean,quite,truck parking under $40.00 for CDL drivers..

Room Tip: Look for a cheaper hotel..No breakfast here just coffee..
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed February 8, 2013

This was the dirtiest motel I have ever stayed in. The floors were caked with mud and grit. Budget does not have to mean dirty. I had never stayed in a Motel 6, so I didn't know that all you get is a bed, soap and towels. No shampoo, no blow dryer. We even had to pay $3.00 for wifi. Are you kidding me. There was bloody snot on the bathroom wall. I did not feel safe in the motel either. I couldn't wait for the sun to come up and get out. If a person does their math, for the little extra you pay some where else that includes breakfast you come out even. I would definitely shop the nearby hotels for a cleaner room.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cherri D

Travelers are raving about these Fort Stockton hotels

Austin, Texas
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Affordable price and nice located close to I-10. Clean, cleaner than most Motel 6. The stuff is very nice and the property has a good size parking lot. Internet connection is a litle slow but if you park just for the night is really not aproblem.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank harangus
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

This is a typical Motel 6. Rate started at about $56 but they gave me a 10% senior discount at check in. Rooms have been "upgraded" with mock wood flooring and usual shower redo. Quite location. Check alternatives next door and across street if you can. Not sure on their prices. TV was old style with smallish screen. Room was otherwise what you'd expect at a Motel 6. It was clean and quiet. I'd return here. Local motels on east end of town are less expensive. All in all, a pretty typical Motel 6 experience. No complaints except they need to upgrade the TV.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Estebanphd
Terlingua, Texas
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I've stayed here several times since it's half way between my Dr's and my home.
Always have a friendly, courteous staff.
My only problem was that during a remodel of the room next door, the TV in my room had been disconnected from the cable. They offered to move me, but since I don't watch TV much or often it really wasn't a problem.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank TerlinguaDragon
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I hadn’t booked a place to stay and had driven almost all the way along the main road through Fort Stockton when I saw the sign here advertising rooms for $36.
The room was clean and functional and the price included Wi-Fi connection.
This is not luxury but in my case i think I got more than I paid for; great value.
As I left at sun up the next morning person the only staff I saw was the person who checked me in and she was pleasant and efficient.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed October 4, 2012

2nd day of our cross country move. We stopped and spent the night. Room smelled like mold and mildew (just like the Motel 6 in Baton Rouge). Bed was uncomfortable and staff was acting like they would rather be somewhere else.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family