“Husband and kids enjoyed”
Review of Dragon Buffet

Dragon Buffet
Ranked #13 of 41 Restaurants in Fort Stockton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Well, I ordered the sweet and sour chicken, but was unable to eat. I am allergic to peanuts and my first line of defense is my lips and mouth. I ate one piece of chicken and began feeling bad, so I did not consume. What I can say about it was they give you a lot of chicken. My husband stated that his food was excellent and the kids ate their food as well. One thing was we had it delivered and something in the bag went all over the place making the napkins wet, the bottom of the bag as well as the plastic silverware. The woman who delivered did not speak English which made my husband unable to communicate with her.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Large variety and good fresh food. The service was good, and I would certainly go back.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Great general tsos chicken and fried rice. Delivered within 20 mins. Good food and portions for the money.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

We arrived near closing time, but the staff offered to cook more food, because the buffet was pretty empty. Other customers also requested more food and the staff was accommodating. They also have a manu you can order from and you get large portions. they will also deliver. We would go to again,

Reviewed January 28, 2012

When I travel to West Texas, there aren't many towns, let alone good restaurants. This buffet was delicious and all the food was freshly cooked. Good food, good service and the price is right!