“Stopping Through, Looked Up on Google, Pretty Good Mexican”

Alfredo's Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Description: phone # 432-336-7776
Description: phone # 432-336-7776
Reviewed January 26, 2012

A nice cozy place down the street from the Sleep Inn I was staying at. It's decent, average Tex-Mex food with a very friendly staff. I was eating solo and they were all very nice.

1  Thank Christina T

Reviewed January 17, 2012

We were excited to find out that Alfredo's was still in business because we ate here 4 years ago and enjoyed it then. Well, the quality is still there, so we were quite excited to find out it was still in business.

2  Thank CMcgirr99
Reviewed January 3, 2012

We tried to eat at Kbob's but it was so crowded with lines out the door. This place is right down the street. We were seated immediately and our server was amazing. Lots of people were streaming in and she was seating everyone immediately and bringing out chips and salsa and drink orders as soon as you had a chance to sit down. We had vegetarian tostadas and cheese chile rellenos. They have a good choice of Mexican beers as well. I can't say enough about the amazing, fast service. We were exhausted from traveling and our waitress was amazing. We come from New Orleans, where you have to hustle to tourists, and she could move to NOLA anytime and keep up with the demands. If you want to get in and our and have some Mexican food that is decently priced and a beer, this is the place for you.

1  Thank NolaDru
Reviewed October 23, 2011

It's open on Sunday and they serve beer and cold red wine. Not my choice but oh well. Too confused by the town folk and what one should order... do I order Mexican based on the sort of stale chips or, oh! Voila! Chicken Fried steak?

Since I battle weight, I ordered the smallest "rib" steak (12 oz)) while my too skinny husband ordered my 1st choice, the CFS. Alas, his was a prepared minute steak with a heavy coating of white "icing" and my steak looked like it was bought this morning on the hoof. There must be finer dining in Fottsupply Stockton, but at 8 o'clock on Sunday night after 750 miles of road, I gave up looking.

Reviewed July 25, 2011

We had great, quick service at Alfredo's. It is a very casual restaurant which is exactly what we were looking for. The menu has a nice variety of American and Mexican foods. Reasonably priced.

2  Thank atemple1